The Thursday Handfuls are great, but what if Monday (or Tuesday) rolls around and there are a few sales that can’t wait til the weekend? You’ll find three of the best, with a few picks from each, to start the week below.
Editor’s Note: Hi. It’s Joe, your friendly neighborhood affordable style blogger (aka The Sentient Tumbleweed aka King Daddy Chukka aka Big Bag o’ Buttons). Do me a favor. Don’t stress shop. Okay? Please? Yet cashing out your 401k for gold coins only to stash them under your mattress is also a bad idea. Things can change, and are changing, quick. But many have asked for some wheelhouse Dappered-y posts. So, here we be. For now. Off we go.
- Jetsetter Stretch Italian Wool Blazer in Bright Navy – $130 FINAL ($400)
- Unconstructed Italian Wool Blazer in Oliver Solid Brown – $150 FINAL ($400)
- Lightweight 5-Pocket Golf Pants – $39 FINAL ($98)
- Jetsetter Stretch Wool Blazer in Charcoal Plaid – $180 FINAL ($450)
The M-Flex Golf Polo – $24 FINAL ($68)
- Tech Chinos – $34 FINAL ($138)
Bonobos updated the code on Saturday (as I’m thinking many of you know) and now the prices on sale section stuff has bottomed out. BUT. It’s final sale. No returns folks
- Water-Resistant Field Jacket – $114 ($229)
- Camo Coach’s Jacket – $59 ($118)
- Hadley Italian Leather Brogue Oxford – $79 ($158)
- Classic Denim Jacket – $49.25 ($98.50)
- Aiden Slim Core Temp Pant – $49 ($98)
Last day for this. Full picks can be found over here. And don’t forget that cardmembers can take an extra 10% off at checkout w/ BRCARD.
- Kenilworth Plain-Toe Blucher – $279.97 ($395)
- Patton Cap-Toe Boot with Dainite Rubber Sole in Suede or Pebble Grain – $299.97 ($425)
- Joseph Abboud – Stuart Chukka Boot – $299.97 ($445)
Not a ton new in there, but certainly some noteworthy designs. Like those Suede chukkas. Hellooooo. Also, the Kenilworth is a fantastic shoe. It’s 100%… shoe. No frills, but still made in the USA and amazingly versatile (because of how “shoe” it is). Head here for the case for the Kenilworth.