NOTE: We’ll be updating daily this week as more sales roll in/deals change. So check back if so inclined. Got a tip on an extra good Black Friday Sale? Send those in to email@example.com. These things might change on a dime, but we’ll do our best to keep up. And note that all picks below are clickable by item. Hopefully it’s not too much chaos.
- Stretch washed chinos in slim, straight, or athletic fit – $53.55 ($79.50) 32.65% off when you use the code CYBER. These are almost always excluded
- Ludlow Slim-fit Legacy blazer in Italian wool flannel – $125.55 FINAL ($350)
- Slim Secret Wash cotton poplin shirts – $35.77 ($79.50) various colors/patterns
- Midweight brushed flannel workshirt – $31.05 FINAL ($89.50)
- Wool/Cashmere Ludlow Topcoats – $224.10 ($498)
- 100% Cashmere Scarves – $44.10 ($98)
- 100% Cashmere Hats – $31.27 ($69.50)
- Goodyear Welted Kenton Pacer Boots – $202.50 ($298) 32.5% off total. Excluded from 50% off but does get the extra 10% off
- Goodyear Welted Kenton Plain Toe Boots – $202.50 ($298) 32.5% off total. Excluded from 50% off but does get the extra 10% off
- Cords in Slim or Straight Fit – $26.55 FINAL ($88)
Sneaky Quiet Sunday Update: J. Crew launched their Cyber Monday promo on Sunday, but I’m guessing a lot of people aren’t reading this post anymore, so you’ll see this again tomorrow. (Sorry about that). Anywho, this got complicated in a hurry, but their stretch chinos ARE included this time. Also know that some of the items that weren’t Final Sale during the Black Friday code are now very much final sale. Like their cords, flannel shirts, and the legacy blazer in flannel. Those items have seen greater, significant price cuts, so maybe J. Crew is starting to move the fall stuff out as we hit winter? No returns on anything marked as final sale.
- Fifth Avenue Cap Toe Oxfords w/ Dainite Rubber Sole – $199 ($425)
- Fifth Avenue Cap Toe Oxfords w/ Leather Sole – $199 ($399)
Now scheduled to end Sunday. Not sure if they’ll do anything for Cyber Monday. The highlight is the Fifth Avenue. Or more accurately, are the Fifth Avenues, since they have both the leather sole AND the Dainite rubber sole down to $199. Leather sole option is also available in Mahogany. Wish the Dainite was too, but sadly that’s not the case.
- Italian wool blend topcoats in Navy Plaid or Camel – $270 ($450)
- Italian Nailhead Wool Signature Suit Jacket + Matching Trouser = $360 ($600) mini review here
- Skye Textured Wool Sweater – $108 ($180)
- Italian Wool Blend Shawl Collar Cardigan – $135 ($225)
- Slim Core Temp Chino – $60 ($100)
- Luxe Traveler Jeans in Slim OR Tapered Fit – $64.50 ($130)
Same deal as Black Friday. Exclusions are the usuals. Leather goods (which means shoes) are out. BR’s top offer these days. Especially after they sat most of 2022 out in terms of codes and promos.
- Amazon Essentials Men’s Lightweight Water-Resistant Puffer Vest – $16.90 ($30.90)
- Amazon Essentials Men’s Lightweight Water-Resistant Puffer Jacket – $21.90 ($39.90)
- Amazon Essentials Men’s Lightweight Water-Resistant Hooded Puffer Jacket – $24.40 ($44.50)
- Amazon Essentials Men’s Slim-Fit Long-Sleeve Flannel Shirt – $17.40 ($24.90)
- Amazon Essentials Men’s Slim-Fit High Stretch Jean – $25.10 ($35.90)
- Goodthreads Quarter Zip Lightweight Merino Wool Sweater – $22 ($40)
It’s select items only, and it’s sort of a weird mix, but if you’re looking to add a cheap puffer to your arsenal of layers for the winter months, now’s not a bad day.
- Navy Peacoat 90% Wool / 10% Cashmere Italian Melton – $406.30 ($478)
- Charcoal Topcoat 85% Merino Wool & 15% Mongolian Cashmere – $380.80 ($448)
- Camel Topcoat 85% Merino Wool & 15% Mongolian Cashmere – $380.80 ($448)
- Navy 100% Merino Hilts Shawl Cardigan – $134.30 ($158)
- Sunglasses (Model 05) – $36 ($55)
- Gray Scarf in Prince of Wales pattern 50% Merino Wool & 50% Cashmere – $57.80 ($68)
- Brown Cap Toe Blake Stitched Oxfords – $151.30 ($178)
- Chunky Cardigans in 100% Merino Wool – $185.30 ($218)
- Down Blazer in Vitale Barberis Italian Wool Flannel – $338.30 ($398)
- Gray or Navy Italian Stretch Wool Suits – $423.30 ($498)
- Italian Traveler Wool Twill Sportcoats in Navy or Medium Gray – $363.80 ($428)
Runs through Tuesday. Looks like BF2022 results in 15% off on most full priced stuff, and an additional 20% off sale items. All picks above are 15% off except for the sunglasses which are on sale and getting the additional 20% off. And yes exclusions apply.
- Goodfellow & Co. 68% Cotton, 28% Nylon, 4% Spandex Tech Chinos – $15 ($28)
- Goodfellow & Co. Slim Fit Jeans – $28 ($32.99)
- Goodfellow & Co. Pintuck Joggers – $25 ($29.99)
- All in Motion Lightweight Hooded Puffer – $34.80 ($58) $29.80 with the Target Circle $5 off.
- All in Motion Softshell Jacket – $28.80 ($48)
- Buffalo Plaid Sherpa Fleece Jacket – $23.99 ($39.99)
Quite a mixed bag from Tar-zhay for black Friday on the clothes front, but there are some deals to be had. And don’t forget to log in to your Target Circle rewards account (if you have one) and click that “save offer” on the $5 off $30 promo. That’s a sneaky one. But five bucks is five bucks. I know, what a profound statement.
- The Après Pantin Navy Sashiko – $82.60 ($118)
- The Trench Boot in Whiskey – $243.60 ($348)
- The Ojai Jacket in Ginger Check Wool – $173.60 ($248)
- Made in Italy 60% Merino wool, 30% Nylon, 10% Elastane Socks – $15.75 FINAL ($22)
They’re calling it their Cyber Monday event, and they launched it on Black Friday. Gotta hand it to them for getting out in front of that one. Socks are final sale. Apres Pants, Trench Boots, Ojai Jacket (and plenty more) ship and return for free though.
- Fine Twill Made to Order Light Blue – $87.75 or White Dress Shirt – $81.25 ($125 – $135)
- The White Wynne Non Iron Poplin Custom Shirt – $81.25 ($125)
And it includes their made-to-order line. Even the fine twills and non-iron. Wow. Okay then. Their mid-spread dress collar option is perfect for wearing with or (especially) without a tie. As are their new hidden button down collars.
- Flint and Tinder Quilted Waxed Shirt Jacket – $193 ($258)
- PROOF Rover Pants – $82 ($118)
- Made in Japan Acrylic, Wool, Nylon, Spandex Beanie – $21 ($30)
- Rhodes Caliber Collection Tyler Chukkas – $131 ($175) long term test review here
- Greys Wool Outdoor Slipper Boot – $64 ($108) review here
And Huckberry has upped their ante. 30% off their made in Japan beanies. 365 Cords are now forty bucks off. 30% off their Proof “Rover” adventure pants (those are the ones with the wicking Sorbtek cotton blend fabric and gusseted under-carriage.) It’s very much a select items sale, so some colors/styles of a certain item may be excluded.
- Metal Vent Tech Half-Zip 2.0 – $59 FINAL ($98)
- Metal Vent Tech Short Sleeve Shirt 2.0 – $39 FINAL ($78)
- Metal Vent Tech Polo Shirt 2.0 – $49 FINAL ($88)
- Metal Vent Tech Long Sleeve Shirt 2.0 – $49 FINAL ($88)
- Surge Warm Full Zip – $59 FINAL ($118)
- Evolution Short Sleeve Polo Shirt –$49 FINAL ($88)
Way more than their normal “we made too much” section. All final sale though. No returns or exchanges. Don’t expect this stuff to last long. And in the early hours of Thursday morning it appears their site might be struggling with demand. So far.
Bonobos: 30% off w/ CYBERWEEK (exp. Mon. 11/28)
- Unconstructed Italian Wool Blend Blazers in Fall Fabric patterns/textures – $315 ($450)
- Solid Unconstructed Italian Hopsack Wool Blazers – $280 ($400)
- Stretch Italian Moleskin Trouser – $97.30 ($139)
- Italian Wool Dress Pants – $160.30 ($199)
- Stretch Five-Pocket Cords – $83.30 ($119)
- Italian Velvet Trousers – $104.30 ($149)
In the past, Bonobos has run 30% off during the Black Friday period, only to bump it up to 35% off on Cyber Monday as a nod to their founding as an internet-only/no mall storefronts brand. But the fine print says this doesn’t expire until Monday night: 11/28/2022 at 11:59 pm PT. So… no more 35% off for Cyber Monday then? More fine print: Terms of offer are subject to change. That feels like wishful thinking. So yeah. Thinking this is what they’re doing then. Items tagged with “icon status” (how humble of them) are excluded. That means original stretch washed chinos as well as the stretch washed chino 2.0 are out.
- Commuter Shirts in slim or classic fit – $96 ($128)
- Delta Pique Long Sleeve Polos – $73.50 ($98)
- Delta Pique Short Sleeve Polos – $66 ($88)
Limited exclusions on this one. The white and solid light blue commuter shirts are excluded, but it seems like the rest of the commuter collection is actually up for the 25% off. Navy, black, the ginghams… getting the 25% off. Which is a real surprise from Rhone. Seems like all their commuter shirts and delta pique hidden button down collar polos get excluded in the odd event of a sale. Spendy, yes. But the commuter shirt with its high stretch, smooth Italian tech fabric is as comfortable as it gets. And a lot of us swear by those delta-pique polos, with their own wicking fabric, and just like the Commuter, a hidden button down collar. Here’s how a size medium Delta Pique polo fits on 5’10″/185.
- Seiko 5 Sports Black Dive-Style Automatic – $188.80 ($295) review in Double Time, here
- Seiko 5 Sports Blue Dive-Style Automatic – $188.80 ($295)
- Seiko 5 Sports Black/Gilt Dive-Style Automatic – $188.80 ($295)
- Seiko 5 Sports SRPE Black – $176 ($275)
- Seiko 5 Sports SRPE Black Dial / Stainless Bracelet – $176 ($275)
- Seiko Cocktail Time – $318.75 ($425) review in Double Time, here
Some real legends there. And that’s as low as you’ll find in terms of price. Been a few months since they dipped under $200, and it’s been just as long since they had the black dive-style in stock on a stainless bracelet. Macy’s is an authorized dealer too, so you’ll be getting the Seiko warranty.
- Bartlett Cap Toe Oxfords – $311.25 ($415)
- Bennett Court Sneaker – $221.25 ($295)
- Classic Ranger-moc – $198.75 ($265)
Some exclusions apply, but as good as it gets all the same for the made in Maine footwear brand, Rancourt & Co.
- Stan Smith White/Green – $57 ($95)
- Stan Smith White/Navy – $67 ($95)
- Ultraboost 1.0 DNA – $114 ($190)
- Ultraboost 22 in Maroon/Black – $133 ($190)
- Terrex Free 2 Gore Tex Hiker – $161 ($230)
- Retropy E5 – $78 ($130)
- Tiro 21 Black/White – $30 ($50)
- Tiro Track Pants (various colors) – $30 – $35 ($50)
- Tiro Tartan Track Pants – $32 ($45)
20% off classic Stans (which are often stuck to full price), a bunch of future-y shoes, and Tiros. Even tartan Tiros.
- Non Iron Poplins in White or Sky Blue – $42.25 if you buy 4 shirts/polos ($99)
- LONG sleeve “Smart” Jersey Polos w/ hidden button down collar – $42.25 if you buy 4 shirts/polos ($99)
It’s an and/or deal. You should be able to mix and match. Meaning, you can buy 2 polos and 2 shirts and still get the multi-buy discount. But you still have to buy four items in total. And that’s a lot. Yet with prices on the rise everywhere (yes, even at Charles Tyrwhitt), the days of a shirt for $29.99 at CT may be gone. So a really nice deal all the same for the Charles Tyrwhitt fans out there. Standard multi-buy discount seems to be $59.95 per. Be aware that shipping is spendy, since CT stuff ships from the U.K. Expect an additional $15 – $18 at checkout for that.
- Nike Air Max Pre-Day Cookies & Cream – $103.17 ($135)
- Nike Air Max Pre-Day Black/White – $103.17 ($135)
- Nike Waffle Debut – $57.57 ($75)
- Nike Court Legacy – $55.97 ($70)
More than just shoes. There’s lots of apparel stuck in there too. Like, lots. The Nike product catalog continues to be enormous.
No code needed. As good as it gets for them. And whatever magic they’re using to make their super soft yet still durable feeling leather, it’s pretty incredible. Full review of the Woodward Briefcase can be found here.
- Merino Wool Calf Socks – $15 ($20)
- Merino Wool “Golf” socks – $18 ($24)
- Merino Wool Slope Socks – $18 ($24)
- Merino Wool Dress Knee High Socks – $18 ($24)
- Merino Wool Dress Knee High Socks 5-pack – $85.50 ($114
It’s merino time. Bombas doesn’t perpetually run big sales, so 25% off is significant. Free shipping kicks in at $50. Big fan of the “golf” socks for smart casual and even dress, but know that there’s a contrasting bee logo on the instep. Gonna be a dealbreaker for some.
- Ultra Light Down Vest (Narrow Quilt) – $49.90 ($59.90)
- Ultra Light Down Vest (Wide Quilt) – $49.90 ($59.90)
- Ultra Light Down Jacket (Narrow Quilt) – $69.90 ($79.90)
- Ultra Light Down Jacket (Wide Quilt) – $69.90 ($79.90)
They’re running a few other select specials, but it’s the Ultra Light Down that seem to be the highlight. Narrow quilt or wide qulit. Ten bucks off runs through Sunday, 11/27.
Made in the USA with incredible construction and materials. Boots worth splurging on, now with some pretty generous savings.
- Harborside Coast 43mm Rubber Strap Watch – $69.30 ($99)
- Waterbury Traditional Day-Date 39mm Leather Strap Watch – $97.30 ($139)
- Navi XL Automatic 41mm Synthetic Rubber Strap Watch – $188.30 ($269)
- Navi XL 41mm Fabric Strap Watch – $90.30 ($129)
- Navi XL 41mm Leather Strap Watch – $90.30 ($129)
- American Documents USA Assembled w/ Swiss Movement Watch – $346.50 ($495) review here
- Diesel Boot Crimson Chromexcel ($380) + Cedar Shoe Trees ($35) = $332 ($415)
- Chelsea Boot in Dune Chromexcel ($370) + A belt… any belt ($95) = $372 ($465)
- Diesel Boot in Dark Burgundy Kudu ($380) + Cedar Shoe Trees ($35) = $332 ($415)
Don’t let the code fool you. Works on boots and dress shoes too. But how do you use it when the vast majority of their boots are $380? Simple. Get some shoe trees. Or a belt. Of course don’t get something just to get it. Most of us use shoe trees in our nicer boots and shoes. Which absolutely would apply to Grant Stone’s work.
- Made in Italy Madison Sportcoat in Olive Houndstooth – $488.60 ($698)
- Made in England Loake Aldwych Cap Toes in Black or Brown – $315 ($450) UK sizes
- Timex x Todd Snyder Automatic Utility Ranger Watch – $181.30 ($259)
- R.M. Williams Gardner Boots in Hanava Suede – $346.50 ($495)
Foundation suits are out. As are most shoes. But it’s nice to see their Automatic Timex Ranger getting the 30% off .
- Baxter Wholecut Oxford – $198.40 ($248)
- Clarkson Cap-Toe Oxford – $198.40 ($248)
- Reade Chukkas – $182.40 ($228)
- Ellis Chelsea Boots – $198.40 ($248) backordered. ships by December 10th.
If you’re on the hunt for basic dress shoes, go with the Fifths from AE. Unless you want something more specific or a little sleeker like wholecuts. Or maybe you’re out for chelseas or chukkas or something. Then the made in Portugal Jack Erwins may be for you. Most models are Blake stitched. And know that some are backordered. Like those chelsea boots.
- Whiskey Peaks Mountain Decanter – $42 ($65)
- Set of 4 Whiskey Glasses – $42 ($65) (The Rockies, Grand Tetons, Internationals, etc.)
- Set of 2 Whiskey Glasses – $19 ($30) (Everest, Half Dome, Denali, Mt. Rainier, Mt. Kilimanjaro, etc.)
For the difficult to shop for drinker on your list. Lead free, hand blown glass decanters and rocks glasses with raised topographic impressions of some of the world’s most famous geological wonders. Makes a terrific gift, especially when combined with a bottle of something top shelf. Can’t recall the last time they got marked down by this much. 35% off is significant.
The Pick: C60 Trident Pro 300 – $925 w/ 125LOUPE27 ($1050) 38, 40, or 42mm. Black, blue, or green.
The next evolution of Christopher Ward’s flagship dive watch sure looks like a winner. Swiss automatic movement with exhibition caseback. Up to 1.9mm slimmer than the previous 600m option, so it should slide under most shirt cuffs, but still has 300m worth of water resistance. Sleek font for the 5 minute increment markings on the bezel. Red or orange tipped lume filled seconds hand with the trident counter balance. And the old CHRISTOPHER WARD text logo has been removed, and replaced by their twin flags logo at 12. Note that you’re on the hook for any import duites/fees, and since this watch is over $800, those’ll probably run you another hundred bucks before they’ll deliver it. And those fees are non-refundable. So if you send it back, you’re out that money.
- 8″ Bean Boots in Original Tan/Brown, or Basil/Black/Sail Orange – $134.10 ($149)
- 8″ insulated, shearling lined Bean Boots in Dark Earth/Black/Natural – $224.10 ($249)
- 8″ insulated, Gore-Tex lined Bean Boots in Tan/Brown – $206.10 ($229)
LL Bean doesn’t do massive discounts, especially not their Made in Maine Bean Boots. Do be sure to read the fit notes on the boots: With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size down. Half sizes, order 1½ size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 8. With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9.
Also worth a mention:
- Billy Reid: 20% off $400, 30% off $800, and 40% off $1200. Works on the Bond peacoats.
- Brooks Brothers: 30% off full price, some exclusions apply.
- Rancourt & Co.: 15% off non-sale w/ HOLIDAY22 . Code runs through the end of November. Note that anything not in stock (made-to-order items) may not ship in time for Christmas.
- Black Lapel: 10% off $400 w/ BLACKLAPEL10 , 15% off $800 with BLACKLAPEL15 , 20% off $1500 w/ BLACKLAPEL20 (runs clear through 11/30).
- Lands’ End: 50% off w/ RED and 6898
- White’s Boots: Their Semi-Annual sale is currently underway.
- Bespoke Post: They’ve stocked up their shop’s sale section for Black Friday
- Taylor Stitch: 20% off + $20 credit on purchases of $100+
- EXPRESS: 50% off just about everything
- Western Rise: 30% of everything, 40% off pants w/ HOLIDAY30. Big thanks to Aled J. (who swears by their Evolution and Diverson pants) for the tip!
- DSW: 30% off w/ BFDEALS