Sales that deserve some attention heading into the weekend or a bit earlier. Five of the better sales are below, plus bonus sales if need be. Included are a few picks worth pointing out.
- Flight Bag – $471.25 ($629)
- Thirteener Briefcase – $299.25 ($399)
- Doctor’s Leather Duffle Bag – $449.25 ($599)
- 15″ Grandfather Briefcase – $546.75 ($729)
No idea when it ends. Word from them on their instagram is that they’re moving warehouses, seriously downsizing, and trying to make room. Is that true? Dunno. They did run a 25% off sale last year and they… said the same thing. That they were moving warehouses. Maybe they move warehouses… uh… annually. This feels like an entirely separate conversation. Anyway, sale may end this morning. May end this weekend. No idea. But 25% off at Saddleback is something if you’re a fan of them and their goods. Big thanks to Grant M. for the tip!
- Barbour International Windshield Quilted Jacket – $159.97 ($325)
- Made in Italy TBNY Firenza Cap Toe Leather Oxford – $189.97 ($395)
- Made in Italy Bruno Magli Hanover Derby – $189.97 ($395)
- Johnston & Murphy Stockton Oxford – $79.97 ($149)
- Bally 58mm Navigator Sunglasses – $79.97 ($290)
- Nordstrom Tech-Smart Slim Fit Stretch Wool Dress Pants – $79.97 ($129)
Looks like the latest batch of goods from Nordstrom Proper is landing at Nordstrom Rack? A reminder that unlike Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack purchases don’t ship for free until you hit a threshold of $89. And then they only return for free if you can hoof it over to a physical Nordstrom Rack location. Sending something back through the mail will cost you a pre-paid label.
J. Crew: 30% off select full + extra 50% off final sale w/ CHECKOUT (exp. 8/18)
- Ludlow Slim-fit unstructured suit jacket in Italian wool – $148.99 FINAL ($425)
- Slim corduroy dock pant – $62.75 ($89.50)
- Bowery Slim-fit dress pant in stretch chino – $68.60 ($98)
- Ludlow Slim-fit blazer in English cotton-wool blue check – $208.60 ($298)
- Made in Italy MacAlister Boots – $110.60 ($158)
- Checker-stitch cotton shawl cardigan sweater – $96.60 ($138)
They extended it one more day. Why this surprises me after a decade of covering/following this stuff, I don’t know, but it still catches me off guard. Full picks here if you’d like them. Kinda fun if you’re a “Mr. Fall” type excited for the season ahead. Sneaky winner is probably the Super 120s navy wool, patch pocket (on the lower half) ludlow “suit jacket” that sure looks like you could use as your standard/foundation blazer. But it’s final sale. $148.99 for it though.
Rancourt: Holiday Wholesale Pre-Order Sale (ships 12/9)
- Byron Boot in Carolina Brown Chromexcel – $250 ($420) 50 pair available
- Harrison Boot in Natural Chromexcel – $215 ($350) 50 pair available
- Gilman Camp-Moc in Natural Chromexcel – $175 ($265) 100 pair available
- Classic Ranger Moc in Carolina Brown Chromexcel – $175 ($265) 100 pair available
Yes. 12/9. As in December 9th. Because the only commodity worth a damn is time. And it’s your time that is saving you boatloads of money on some made in Maine shoes, if you so choose. Seems absurd, but if you know Rancourt and their fans, then you won’t be surprised if/when a bunch of these models sell out. Limited quantities for each. Crazy times right now, this pre-ordering shoes before labor day for delivery pre-Christmas. Santa is still in his Bermuda shorts on holiday in Reykjavík.
- Goodfellow Slim Fit Jeans – $23.09 ($32.99) “galaxy blue” shown above
- Goodfellow Slim Fit Jeans in “khaki” – $23.09 ($32.99)
- Goodfellow Tapered Tech Jogger Pants – $20.99 ($29.99)
- Goodfellow Midweight Flannel Button-Down – $19.59 ($27.99)
- Goodfellow Short Sleeve Woven Novelty Button-Down Shirt – $16.09 ($22.99)
- Goodfellow Performance Dress Long Sleeve Button-Down Shirt – $20.99 ($29.99)
Gotta click/”save” the offer once you’re logged into your Target Circle account, but it’s still running. Expires Saturday. And if you eclipse the $50 threshold, make sure to stack the $10 off $50 concurrent offer. More info and full original picks can be found here.
- Jersey Riviera Shirt – $79
- Extra Stretch Travel Jeans – $99 (four new colors)
- Tech Short Sleeve Shirt – $89
No sale or promo code because Bonobos continues (to try) to flex its pricing power. A lot of us (most of us) steer clear from Bonobos at full price, unless it’s something like one of their unconstructed blazers. But boy does their design team seem to get a lot right. Of course, style is subjective. But yeah. Compared to a lot of the noise and weirdness out there, Bonobos appears to be walking the line well. They’re modern and bold, but don’t drift over into the “WTF is this weirdness” territory. Mostly. Maybe not for the traditionalists. But they can get some attention. Without getting too much attention.
Also worth a mention:
- Allen Edmonds: Extra 30% off sale styles w/ EXTRA30. Full picks here. No idea when that code expires.
- Spier & Mackay: They’ve restocked three wheelhouse colors of their core suits. $368 for half canvas, two fits, nice wool, and easy to tailor sleeve cuff buttons = the best value in the men’s suit business. Navy, Charcoal, or Medium Gray.