Sales that deserve some attention heading into the weekend or a bit earlier. Five of the better sales are below, plus bonus sales if need be. Included are a few picks worth pointing out.
A very, very rare sale on these. First time in over a year they’ve offered a cut in price on these things. Pretty sure these are the most popular thing that Huckberry sells. And they’re a hell of a jacket. Waxed cotton exterior that wears in and molds to the individual wearer over time. Body and sleeves are fully lined with a soft, striped blanket lining. They’re also made right here in the USA. Impressive. Full review here if you want it.
- Golden Fleece Medallion Captoes – $216.75 ($578)
- Golden Fleece Double Monks – $224.25 ($598)
- Golden Fleece Longwings – $224.25 ($578)
- Golden Fleece Captoes – $216.75 ($578)
Brooks Brothers is running a flat 25% off with very few exclusions. And it appears to be working on their Golden Fleece line of shoes, which has been kicking about in the sale section for a bit now. Sadly, the BC1818 extra 15% off code seems to be… done So, no stacking there. Do know that return shipping will cost you $7.
- Italian Moleskin Short Coat – $85.99 ($269)
- Shawl-Collar Cardigan Sweater – $50.39 ($149)
- Soft Wash Henley T-Shirt – $15.59 ($49.50)
- Brushed Waffle-Knit Henley T-Shirt – $20.79 ($69.50)
- Soft Wash Henley T-Shirt – $11.59 ($34.50)
- Pebbled Leather Belt – $17.59 ($59.50)
- Motion Tech Shirt Jacket – $44.39 ($149)
- Slim Corduroy Traveler Chino – $29.99 ($109) multiple colors
Morrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre. Winnterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Clearaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaance. For the deal hunters. End of season stuff, but a lot of it can pull duty between now and when it gets hot. Sizes are scattered of course, but picks above had at least a decent size selection at post time.
- Marlin Automatic California Dial 40mm – $186.75 ($249)
- Milano 38mm Leather Strap Watch – $74.25 ($99)
It’s a limited selection, but there are a couple of surprises in this one. That Milano is terrific. Full review can be found here. And while the new “California Dial” automatic Marlin hasn’t come across the desks of the home office quite yet, it sure looks like something else. Surprised to see it included in the 25% off pile.
Man, adidas has a hard time keeping their vegan stuff in stock. Full review here if you want it. Now if they could just bring the Vegan Stan Smiths back. We’ve got a full review of those in the works. No discount here, but still worth a mention for those who are trying to consume less animal products. Not saying you are one, not saying you should be one. Just saying.
- Super 110s Hopsack Wool Navy Blazer – $298
- Neapoliton Cut 60% Linen, 40% Wool Chocolate Hopsack Sportcoat – $378
- Neapolitan cut Vitale Barberis Canonico 55% Linen, 25% Silk, & 20% Cotton Sportcoat in Sage – $428
- Neapolitan Cut 90% Wool & 10% Silk Sportcoat – $448
- Super 120s Hopsack Wool Double Breasted Navy Blazer – $448
No sale/discount here since they’ve just arrived. In fact, some of them HAVEN’T arrived, and they’re a pre-order. (Thankfully, the shipping date is this Monday on those that are pre-order.) Nice fabrics here. A few of them made from Italian cloth from mills like Vitale Barberis Canonico. If you’re newish to the mens style “thing”… there’s hardly a better place to start than their timeless hopsack navy blazer. That one is back, at just under three bills.
- Arc’Teryx Thorium AR Water Repellent Hooded Down Jacket – $260 ($325)
- Arc’Teryx Blade Backpack – $199.20 ($249)
- Arc’Teryx Covert Zip Sweater Cardigan – $143.20 ($179)
- Arc’Teryx Cerium Quilted 850-Fill-Power Down Jacket – $279.20 ($349)
- Arc’Teryx Arro 22 Nylon Backpack – $191.20 ($239)
- Arc’Teryx Kyanite Hoodie Jacket – $143.20 ($179)
This appears to be a price match? Not sure who they’re price matching, so, not sure when this deal expires. But, Arc’Teryx stuff is favored by plenty of true outdoorsy types. And it. is. spendy. Because it performs. Which is good! But, yeah. Price. Ships and returns for free since it’s Nordstrom.
- Goodfellow & Co 8.5″ Elevated Knit Shorts – $19.99
- Goodfellow & Co 9″ Linden Cotton/Nylon/Spandex Tech Shorts – $24.99
- Goodfellow & Co 8.5″ Fleece Knit Shorts – $12.99
Another “no it’s not on sale yet” mention, but we’re kinda in a dead zone for big promos (end of season clearance wrapping up/new arrivals not quite all in yet). Y’know what it’s too early for? Shorts! Y’know what Target has? SHORTS!
Oy. Makes you almost want to go to work. Almost. Lordy that looks like it could be something. Dimensions are 17″ x 12.5″ x 5″. Made in the USA. Pre order of course, since it’s Gustin. Doesn’t ship until April.