Sales that deserve some attention heading into the weekend or a bit earlier. Five of the better sales are below, plus bonus sales if need be. Included are a few picks worth pointing out.
- Slim Fit Rapid Movement Dark Wash Jeans – $39.99 ($118)
- Athletic Tapered Rapid Movement Dark Wash Jeans ‘ $39.99 ($118)
- Herringbone Large Tote – $43.59 ($129)
- Camo Card Case – $12.39 ($39.50)
- Nicklas Suede & Leather Sneaker – $43.19 ($128)
- Slim Italian Cotton Blazer – $89.59 ($249)
- Vegan Suede Trucker Jacket – $67.19 ($198)
- Water-Resistant Quilted Vest – $35.60 ($149)
Was an extra 50% off, but that has since moved up to an extra 60% off. Which means both slim and athletic tapered Rapid Movement jeans in dark rinse wash are back down to, wait for it, $39.99.
Before there were boot/sneaker hybrids that looked and acted like boots, and felt squishy like basketball shoes, there were Sanders. Made in the UK and featured in more than one Daniel Craig James Bond movie. Enormous fan of these things, and the fact that Huckberry now carries them, with free shipping and free returns, on discount, is massive. Usually you have to order these direct from the UK (I did with my personal pair of “polo snuff suede”) and you’d be on the hook for returns then. Not good, since shoes have to fit. A size 10.5 US fits my normally 10.5 D feet great.
- Italian Stretch Wool Dress Pants – $74 ($198)
- Made in the USA Italian Soft 5-Pocket Pants – $49 FINAL ($148)
- Bedford Cord 5-Pocket Pants – $34 FINAL ($118)
- The Italian Wool Car Coat ‘ $179 FINAL ($448)
- Jetsetter Stretch Wool Blazer – $180 FINAL ($450)
- Unconstructed Italian Wool Blazer – $150 – $180 FINAL ($400)
- Stretch Washed Chinos (multiple colors) – $29 – $34 FINAL ($98)
Just about over and stock has dwindled. Last day for this is tomorrow, 1/24. All final sale though. So be careful here.
Anyone else tired of the slop, snow, and ice? This handful is boot heavy. But, perhaps you’ve had it with the slush and sleet and want a pair of boots that actually looks good while also effectively repelling some seriously bad elements. It’s a nice sale. It’s not the best sale. But it’s nice. Head here for a review of the Daltons, and here’s our review of the arctic grip Alpine cap-toes.
- Todd Snyder x Timex Blackjack Watch – $55.19 ($138)
- MK1 Steel Chronograph 42mm Fabric Strap Watch – $87.99 ($139)
- Waterbury Traditional Sub Second 42mm Leather Strap Watch – $55.99 ($139)
- MK1 Steel 40mm Fabric Strap Watch – $69.59 ($109)
- MK1 Steel 40mm Stainless Steel Watch – $51.99 ($129)
Usually prices on the Timex website are easily beaten by Amazon. But that’s not always the case with some of their models (like the MK1s and the Todd Snyder stuff.) Picks above limited to those items. Sierra does have some of the Mk1s on sale for less, but they don’t offer free shipping there until you hit an $89 threshold.
The Pick: Made in the USA Rancourt & Co Trainers – $118 ($295)
Big thanks to our man Adam (more from him in a second) on these Rancourt & Co. trainers lurking in this tucked away Guideboat & Co. sale section. Made in the USA from premium materials. That is a heck of a deal and then some. Just be warned that shipping is a steep $16.95 for these things. Ouch. But still. Nice deal and then some. Code expires today, 1/23/20.
- Tailored Fit Pattern Stretch Wool Sport Coat – $89.99 ($249.95)
- Tailored Fit 10 Wale Stretch Corduroy Sport Coat – $74.49 ($179.95)
- Wool Blend Car Coat – $149.97 ($299.95)
- Wool Year’Rounder Dress Pants – $45 – $50 ($90 – $100)
The bad news is that it’s limited to just one item. The good news is that stuff that’s on sale should also be getting the cut. So, not just full price stuff? Sale too? Code expires today, 1/23/20.
- Chukkas in Snuff or Mocca suede – $198.40 ($248)
- Jumper Boots in Brown or Black – $222.40 ($278)
- Double Monk Straps in Burgundy or Light Brown or Tobacco Suede – $198.40 ($248)
- Cap Toe Oxfords in Burgundy – $198.40 ($248)
- Suede Wingtips in Tobacco Suede or Mocca Suede – $198.40 ($248)
I *highly* recommend the Spier & Mackay Goodyear welted jumper boots and suede chukka boots. They’re well made from above average materials and cleanly constructed. Jumper boots fit perfect – take a half-size down from Brannock. The chukka boots run tighter and narrower, so buyers may want to go TTS (true to size) or size up a half-size from their standard dress shoe size. These are a proper steal alert at 20% off!
Made in Portugal. Rubber studded sole on the boots. A rare sale from Spier on these things. And don’t forget that your first shoe, suit, or sportcoat order ships & returns for free. Promo(s) end today, 1/23.