The Thursday Handfuls are great, but what if Monday (or Tuesday) rolls around and there are a few sales that can’t wait until the weekend? You’ll find three of the best, with a few picks from each, to start the week below.
- Jersey Riviera Shirt – $41.40 ($85)
- Herringbone 5-Pocket Pants – $35.40 FINAL ($129)
- Super 120s Italian Wool Jetsetter Suit Separates – $430.80 ($900) navy, charcoal, or mid-blue (shown top left of post)
- Poly/Spandex Sweater Overshirt – $35.40 FINAL ($129)
- All Season Jeans – $29.40 FINAL ($89)
Bonobos is back at it with the extra 40% off sale section deal they’ve been running off and on these last few months. Doesn’t appear to be too much new stock lurking in there. Be aware that it’s a mix of regular sale and final sale items. Same extra 40% off with the code, but know that anything tagged as final sale can’t be returned or exchanged. Code FLASH40 runs clear through this upcoming Sunday, 10/22.
- Seiko 5 Sports Gray Automatic – $221.25 ($295) review here
- Seiko 5 Sports Dive Style – $243.75 ($325) reviewed here
- Seiko Cocktail Time Automatic – $318.75 ($425)
- Seiko GMT Automatic in Black or Blue – $356.25 ($475)
You may be asking yourself: “didn’t we just do this?” And we did. Sort of. It was 25% off at the start of the month, but that required a code. No code this time… and no Hamiltons this time either. Lots of Seikos though. And to read the fine print, the “season” appears to be August 1st – October 31st. So, who knows what’s coming in November.
J. Crew: Last day for $10 off their stretch chinos in slim, straight, or athletic tapered fit – $79.50 ($89.50) + Free Shipping No Min.
These things are almost always excluded from sales and codes of any kind, because J. Crew doesn’t need to mark them down by 30% or 40% off to sell boatloads of them. And that should tell you something. Ends today. “Just” ten bucks off but they almost never go on sale, so, as good as it’ll get for J. Crew’s chinos. Plus they’re doing free shipping no minimum on all purchases through today (10/16). So if you don’t want to sign up for their Passport Rewards club to get free outbound shipping, you don’t have to. Returns through UPS/USPS will still cost you a $7.50 label though.
- Goodfellow Slim Fit Jeans – $28.80 ($36)
- Goodfellow Athletic Fit Jeans – $28.80 ($36)
- Goodfellow “Comfort wear” Slim Fit Jeans – $32 ($40)
- Goodfellow Slim Fit Jeans – $32 ($40)
No code needed, and you don’t even have to be a member of their Target Circle rewards club this time either.
- Nordstrom Blaine Chukka Boots – $101.95 ($119.95) review here
- Dale Cap Toe Monk Strap Shoe – $84.95 ($99.95)
- Nordstrom Dane Cap Toe Oxford – $74.65 ($99.95) review here
In case you missed the steal alert mention yesterday on social media. Kind of a sneaky one here and it could end at any time. Big thanks to Neil V. for the tip.
Also worth a mention,
- Charles Tyrwhitt: $50 off all merino sweater styles
- Rhone: Extra 10% off all Final Sale items w/ EXTRA10 (ends today)
- Nisolo: 25% off just about everything with FALL25
- Allen Edmonds: Up to 40% off Rediscover America Sale
- Ledbury: 30% off $150+ (excludes items that are already marked down)
- Banana Republic: Gap inc. cardmembers get 30% off at BR with code BRCARDPERK through today, Monday 10/16