Happy Columbo Day Weekend!
- Strand Oxfords – $299 ($395)
- Park Avenue Leather Sole Oxfords – $299 ($395)
- Park Avenue Cap-toe Oxford Dress Boot – $399 ($495)
- Higgins Mill Weatherproof Boot – $399 ($495)
No log in or rewards club membership required. Live for everyone. Full picks can be found here. From timeless dress shoes to weatherproof boots. One of their two big sales per year. It’s rare to see a sale on their “icons” (Park Avenue, Strands, that sort of thing,) but now’s one of those times.
- Slim garment-dyed slub cotton crewneck T-shirt – $7.99 FINAL ($36.50)
- Classic garment-dyed slub cotton Polo – $11.99 FINAL ($45)
- Slim dock pant in stretch cotton blend – $31.19 FINAL ($98)
- Slim dock pant in stretch cotton blend – $31.19 FINAL ($98)
- Camp Shoes – $59.99 FINAL ($188) review here
New items have been added to their sale section and they’ve bumped the offer up to an additional 60% off. All final sale though. No returns or exchanges. None. It’s pretty scattered in there. Most items are sold through on normal sizes. The clear stand out is those Camp Mocs. See our shoe expert’s review of those right here.
Banana Republic FACTORY: 60% off almost everything (exp Fri. 10/6)
- Quilted Corduroy Jacket – $68 ($85)
- Slim Moleskin Pants – $40 ($50)
- Shawl Collar Waffle Stitch Cotton/Nylon/Wool Sweater – $36 ($45)
- Glen Plaid Cotton Blend Grayson Pants – $40 ($50)
- Peak Lapel Topcoat in wool blend (50% poly/40% wool/10% other) – $110 ($137.50 )
It’s a stacking 50% off + an additional 20% off that discounted price through tomorrow, 10/6. No code needed. About as good as it’ll get for BRF. Cardmembers get 62.5% off if they use the code BRCARDVIP at checkout. Remember that this is not mainline Banana Republic, but instead is their step-down/not quite as good “Factory” brand. Fits, fabrics, and finish won’t be as good as regular BR. But some of their new arrivals sure look the part this season.
- Anthony Veer Goodyear Welted Suede Chukka Boots – $104.99 ($199)
- Puma Super Liga OG Retro Sneaker – $48.74 ($64.99)
- Clarks Bushacre 3 – $67.49 ($89.99)
Gotta be logged in, and there are exclusions of course, but it seems to work on full price and shoes that are already on sale (like those Anthony Veer suede chukkas). Code SHARE25 runs through Monday.
The Pick: Made in the USA Essential Belts – $40.45 ($44.95)
LL Bean doesn’t run steep discount codes, so ten percent off is actually pretty great. As is those made in the USA belts that go with everything casual and smart casual. Full review here.
- Medium Gray Italian Wool Explorer Suit Jacket & Matching Trousers = $557.20 total ($796)
- Slim or Classic Fit Stretch Wool Hopsack Blazer – $383.60 ($548)
- Suede Diamond Quilted Walking Coat – $628.60 ($898)
- Black Leather Chelsea Boots – $227.50 ($325)
- Cognac Leather Chelsea Boots – $227.50 ($325)
- Made in Maine Leather Cap Toe Boots – $306.60 ($438)
It’s a friends and family 30% off event but there are a lot of exclusions. Plus it’s Brooks Brothers, so hold your wallet and prepare for some sticker shock. We’re not talking about Target’s Goodfellow & Co., here. Prices are as marked. No code needed.
The Preview “Invite Only” Pick: Citizen Men’s Promaster Dive Automatic NY0129-58L – $199.99 ($475)
What the heck is “Prime Big Day Deals?” It’s Basically Prime Day…2. The sequel. Something they introduced last year in October, and they’re doing it again this year. It’s fair to expect sales on their house-brand clothes, a few watches, that sort of thing. The only real early indicator is the above Citizen Automatic. And you have to “request” to be able to buy it. Really? Yes really. Once you click the “request invite” button (it’s live now) you’ll see the following message:
If invited, you’ll get an email or mobile notification with a unique link during Prime Big Deal Days (October 10 – October 11, 2023). With this link, you’ll be able to buy the item at the deal price. The link is valid throughout the Prime Big Deal Days event. Supplies are limited. We won’t be able to grant all requests. We will notify you if you are not selected.
How very… “
- Rugged merino wool-blend cardigan sweater – $94.80 ($158)
- Marled rugged merino wool-blend sweater – $47.70 ($79.50)
- Quilted half-zip pullover – $58.80 ($98)
- Wallace & Barnes Italian leather belt with square brass buckle – $58.80 ($98)
- Kenton Plain Toe Boots – $178.80 ($298)
- Italian braided-suede roller-buckle belt – $35.70 ($59.50)
- 484 Slim-fit pant in corduroy – $58.80 ($98)
- Marled rugged merino wool-blend half-zip sweater – $66 ($110)
- 770 Straight-fit pant in corduroy – $58.80 ($98)
A few new picks above that probably should have made it into the original post, yet didn’t. Still bummed they excluded the Pacer boots. But the plain toe grain leather boots look pretty good. Non-rewards-members can use the code SALETIME for 30% off if they so choose.
- Goodfellow Tapered Pintuck Fleece Jogger Pants – $17.50 ($25)
- Goodfellow Hooded Sweatshirt – $14 ($20)
Can there be such a thing as “refined” sweats? If so, it’s those pintuck fleece joggers. Since this is part of their “Target Circle” week, you’ll need to either create or log in to your Target Circle account and then click/tap “save offer” to have the 30% off apply in checkout.
- Ultraboost 1.0 – $152 ($190)
- Terrex Free Hiker Gore-Tex 2.0 Hiking Shoes – $138 ($230)
- COLD.RDY Workout hoodie – $76 ($95)
- Tiro 23 League Pants – $40 ($50)
There’s a lot of the “you have to be logged in” sales going on this weekend. And adidas is joining that club… by requiring people to be in (or join) their adiclub. Tiros, Terrex, and Ultraboosts. Oh my. One of the notable styles that’s excluded would be their Lux Stan Smiths. Those are still (forever?) full price. Drat.
- Oil Blue Made in the USA Homespun Slub Pocket Tee – $39.20 ($68)
- Botanical Green Made in the USA Homespun Slub Pocket Tee – $39.20 ($68)
- 100% Merino Wool Hash Line Sweater Polo – $107.20 FINAL ($268)
- Italian 55% Silk 45% Cotton Sweater Polo – $135.20 ($248)
- Nike Black/White AF1 ’07 – $89 ($110) code won’t apply, but they are on sale
- New Balance M2002RX – $127.20 ($190)
It’s a mix of regular sale and final sale items. So be careful and watch out for anything tagged as final sale. Those final sale items can’t be returned or exchanged.
- Camel Wool/Cashmere Overcoat – $448
- Navy Wool/Cashmere Overcoat – $448
- Charcoal Wool/Cashmere Overcoat – $448
Not on sale but they are in stock… and these things usually sell out relatively fast. Camel, navy, or charcoal. Traditional, simple, and absurdly dashing.
Also worth a mention:
- Suitsupply: Their new Fall line has arrived.
- Spier: Their core line suits have been restocked.
- J. Crew: Extra 50% off select final sale styles w/ SALETIME
- Banana Republic: A few new items have been added to their sale section. It’s a mix of regular sale and final sale. Final sale stuff can’t be returned or exchanged.
- Banana Republic Part II: Gap inc. cardmembers get 30% off at BR with code BRCARDPERK through 10/16.