Sales that deserve some attention heading into the weekend or a bit earlier. Five of the better sales are below, plus bonus sales if need be. Included are a few picks worth pointing out.
Not final sale. It’s a select items section set aside, all getting 50% off with that SHOPNOW code. But most of it is pretty… mneh. Cords are the stand out though. Back for another run in the colors you’d expect. “Peanut Khaki,” “Forest Moss,” “True Graphite,” etc. Slim or straight fits.
- Modern Khakis in Slim Fit with GapFlex – $29.97 ($59.95)
- Slim Jeans in GapFlex with Washwell – $34.97 ($69.95)
- Corduroy Slim Pants in GapFlex with Washwell – $34.97 ($69.95)
- Straight Jeans in GapFlex with Washwell – $34.97 ($69.95)
- Merino Wool Polo Shirt – $39.97 ($79.95)
Uh. Okay? 50% off? Just like that? That seems odd. Sure there are exclusions, but jeans and khakis are actually getting the half off. Usually GAP sticks to the 30% – 40% off (or a tick more) range. They don’t just go “here’s half off, have at it” that often. Ends today, 9/28/23.
- Hamilton Jazzmaster Viewmatic Auto – $618.75 ($825)
- Hamilton Quartz Boulton – $558.75 ($745) aka the Professor Jones
- Hamilton Mechanical Khaki Field 38mm – $446.25 ($595) review here
- Seiko 5 Sports Automatic Gray on Gray – $221.25 ($295) review here
- Citizen Automatic Promaster Titanium – $746.25 ($995)
- Seiko 5 Sports Automatic Black Dial Black Strap Watch – $221.25 ($295)
Ends Monday. Added a few more watches worth a look in the picks above. Also worth another mention is the 38mm Hamilton Murph as it’s been fluctuating in and out of stock (back in stock at post time… for now.) Yes you could probably source one of these for less via some sketchy gray market dealer on eBay or wherever, but then you really are playing with fire. No manufacturer’s warranty, returns could be a hassle depending on the seller, etc. Macy’s is as straightforward as it gets.
Bonobos: Extra 40% off Sale items w/ LUCKYDAY (ends Sun.)
- All Season Jeans – $35.40 FINAL ($99)
- Stretch Flannel Shirts – $29.40 FINAL ($110)
- Corduroy 5-Pocket Pants – $29.40 FINAL ($119)
- Super 120s Italian Wool Jetsetter Suit Separates – $430.80 ($900) navy, charcoal, or mid-blue
Heading into the last weekend for this. Watch out for final sale items, there’s a lot of final sale in there right now. But an extra 40% off is nothing to sneeze at at Bonobos. Full original picks here if you’d like them.
- Slim Fit 100% Italian Wool Suit Jacket + Matching Trousers = $472.50 ($675)
- Slim-fit Italian Wool Shawl-Collar Tuxedo Jacket + Matching Trousers = $570.50 ($815)
- Crosby Classic-fit Blazer in English Wool Tweed – $278.60 ($398)
A few new picks above. Started with J. Crew, ending with J. Crew. Because the 30% off semi annual suits and more sale really is a pretty big deal if you prefer separates, and/or are a big fan of what J. Crew does. Full original picks can be found here.