Sales that deserve some attention heading into the weekend or a bit earlier. Five of the better sales are below, plus bonus sales if need be. Included are a few picks worth pointing out.
- Harborside Coast 43mm Rubber Strap Watch – $69.30 ($99)
- Waterbury Traditional Day-Date 39mm Leather Strap Watch – $97.30 ($139)
- Navi XL Automatic 41mm Synthetic Rubber Strap Watch – $188.30 ($269)
- Navi XL 41mm Fabric Strap Watch – $90.30 ($129)
- Navi XL 41mm Leather Strap Watch – $90.30 ($129)
- American Documents USA Assembled w/ Swiss Movement Watch – $346.50 ($495) review here
The Black Friday “creep” is even bigger this year, extending into the week before Thanksgiving. Usual exclusions apply on this one. GMTs are still out of stock, and a bunch of their new arrivals are also excluded. Such as the new Omega-big-arrow-looking Timex “Standard” models. Despite them starring in their 30% off promo banner on the home page. Continuity. It’s hard.
Don’t let the code fool you. Works on boots and dress shoes too. But how do you use it when the vast majority of their boots are $380? Simple. Get some shoe trees. Or a belt. Of course don’t get something just to get it. Most of us use shoe trees in our nicer boots and shoes. Which absolutely would apply to Grant Stone’s work.
- Goodfellow Lightweight Puffer Jacket – $24.49 ($34.99)
- Goodfellow Midweight Puffer Jacket – $34.99 ($49.99)
- Goodfellow – Sherpa Lined Denim Trucker Jacket – $34.99 ($49.99)
- Goodfellow 100% Cotton V Neck Sweater – $17.50 ($25)
- Goodfellow Shawl Collar Pullover – $20.99 ($29.99)
- Goodfellow Long Sleeve Garment Dyed Pocket T-Shirt – $15 ($19.99)
- Goodfellow Fleece Zip-Up Hoodie – $17.49 ($24.99)
Once again you have to be logged into your Target Circle membership, click on the offer, then tap the “save offer” button to take advantage. That seems to be a new “must” for Target’s promotion team. Outwear is located here. Sweaters and fleece are here.
- Made in Italy Madison Sportcoat in Olive Houndstooth – $488.60 ($698)
- Made in England Loake Aldwych Cap Toes in Black or Brown – $315 ($450) UK sizes
- R.M. Williams Gardner Boots in Hanava Suede – $346.50 ($495)
- Timex x Todd Snyder Automatic Utility Ranger Watch – $181.30 ($259)
Lots of exclusions. Foundation suits are out. As are most shoes. Nice to see their Automatic Timex Ranger getting the 30% off though.
Huckberry: 15% off just about sitewide (ends today, 11/17)
- Flint & Tinder 365 Pants in Slim, Straight, or Tapered Fit – $83.80 ($98)
- Alsta Nautoscaph IV in Silver – $670.65 ($789)
- Flint and Tinder Quilted Waxed Shirt Jacket – $219.30 ($258)
- Rhodes Jackson Waterproof Chelseas in Suede or Leather – $212.50 ($250)
- Walden Eyewear “Byway” Sunglasses – $101.15 ($119)
- Station Money Clip in Vapor Bronze, Silver, or Black – $29.75 ($35)
Obligatory mention since this ends today. No clue what’s coming for the Black Friday –> Cyber Monday corridor next week (if anything, gotta think they’ll do something).
- Slim Traveler Pants – $56 ($100) in smoke gray, camel, or navy
- Corduroy Trucker Jacket – $80 ($150) as seen over here
- Leather Wingtip Boots – $124 ($225)
- Tapered Luxe Traveler Jeans – $72 ($130)
Ends this Sunday. A significant break on their flagship Traveler 5 pocket pants, and they’re not final sale = even better than the 40% off holiday preview event from a couple weeks back. Beware of other items lurking about in the sale section that are final sale. No returns or exchanges on anything tagged as such.
Also worth a mention:
- Banana Republic FACTORY: 66% off w/ BRREWARDS . Cardmembers get 68% off w/ BRCARDVIP . Infinity gauntlet holders get 327% off with IAMINEVITABLE .
- Rancourt & Co.: 15% off non-sale w/ HOLIDAY22 . Code runs through the end of November. Note that anything not in stock (made-to-order items) may not ship in time for Christmas.
- Black Lapel: 10% off $400 w/ BLACKLAPEL10 , 15% off $800 with BLACKLAPEL15 , 20% off $1500 w/ BLACKLAPEL20 (runs clear through 11/30).