IT’S NOT JUST A HANDFUL. IT’S A HOEDOWN.
Why call these things a hoedown? Because unlike the usual, this one is too much to be called a handful.
This post will be updated as more sales roll in. Enjoy the long weekend fellas.
- Clarks Bushacre 2 in Dark Brown – $35.99 w/ SEPTSTYLES ($59.99)
- Clarks Bushacre 2 in Taupe Suede – $35.99 w/ SEPTSTYLES ($59.99)
- Made in Italy Mercanti Fiorentini Wingtip Boot – $83.98 w/ BOOTINGUP ($179.99)
- Warfield & Grand Valley Chukka – $43.98 w/ BOOTINGUP ($119.99)
Some pretty weird (and norm core?) stuff in there. But Clark’s Bushacres for $36 is kinda crazy. Heck, they even ship for free. Both codes end on Monday. Big thanks to our guy Paul K. for the tip!
Moorrrrrre shoooooooees. Fifth Avenues for under $200? Not Factory 2nds, so they ship and return for free? Nifty. Also, those Williamsbug chukkas are super tempting, especially since they’re made on the 65 last that so many of us appreciate.
- UA Twister Pants – $22.99 ($44.99)
- UA MK-1 ¼ Zip – $33.99 ($45)
- UA Tech 2.0 Emboss Short Sleeve – $12.99 ($25)
- UA Seamless Short Sleeve – $19.99 ($39.99)
Looks like this thing has been restocked. Cold weather is coming. Not a bad time to take a look at your workout gear and see if you need something new or different… at a discount of course.
- Made in Portugal Rhodes Dean Cap Toe Suede Boot – $109.98 ($220)
- Sunski Treelines – Premium Collection – $66.75 ($89)
- Made in Italy Astorflex Sneaker Sole Rolflex – $119.98 ($185)
- Wellen Stretch Chore Coat – $89.98 ($128)
- Made in the USA Flint and Tinder Unlined Waxed Trucker Jacket – $133.98 ($168)
- Flint and Tinder Chore Coat – $125.98 ($158)
- Made in Italy Astorflex Wakeflex slip-on – $114.98 ($165)
- Sunski Anza Sport Frames – $51 ($68)
- Made in Portugal Rhodes Footwear Felix Chukka – $98.98 ($198)
Is there anything better than a spin around Huckberry when they’ve got a BUNCH of stuff on sale, as we head into fall? Yes. There are better things. Like a sense of peace, validation, and a calm belief that things are gonna be alright. Which can be… a challenge to drum up right now. But the Huckberry sale is a close second!
- Gray Sharkskin Suit – $449.25 ($599)
- Blue Windowpane Shadow Check Suit – $524.25 ($699)
- Midnight Blue Tuxedo – $529 ($599)
- Cool Gray Blazer – $284.25 ($379)
For the hard to fit guys. If you can’t fit into normal suit jacket/trouser pairings (the standard “drop”) because of odd proportions, then online custom might be for you. Black Lapel is a personal favorite. Grab a tape measure, shoot a quick pick of your posture and shoulder slope, and let them go to work. They don’t chop their suit jackets short. The fabrics are nice (especially the spendy Savoy line). And the number of customizations is plentiful, but not overwhelming.
- Solid Cotton Spandex “performance” polo – $24 ($40)
- Piped Moisture-Wicking Polo – $29.94 ($49.90)
- Slim Luxe Comfort Knit Blazer – $100.80 ($168)
- Wool Sherpa Lined Trucker Jacket – $118.80 ($198)
Bring back the merino hoodies! Oh wait. They still have some stock left, and they’re down to $20 since they’re in the sale section, and everything there is an additional 60% off. But sizes are going quick. Make more merino hoodies!
- Ultraboost 20 – $135 ($180) 35(!!) colors available
- Ultraboost DNA Prime – $150 ($200)
- Swift Knit Runners – $63.75 ($85)
Okay all you athleisure hip kids. Sure, Ultra Boosts have been known to drop further. But still. Some exclusions apply, but it does appear that most of the site is 25% off.
- Todd Snyder + Champion Italian Wool Herringbone Polo – $104.30 ($228)
- Italian Merino Wool Sweater Jacket – $111.30 FINAL ($398)
- Made in Canada Todd Snyder + Champion Lightweight Reverse Weave Crew – $51.80 ($128)
- Sutton Seersucker Sportcoat in Navy/Gray Stripe – $279.30 FINAL ($598)
- Todd Snyder + Champion Lightweight Polartec Half Zip – $44.80 – $83.30 ($148)
- Sutton fit Wool-linen Windowpane Sportcoat – $279.30 FINAL ($598)
- Timex Marlin Manual Wind in Navy – $97.30 FINAL ($199)
- Made in Scotland Drake’s Collegiate Striped Scarf – $41.30 – $48.30 FINAL ($158)
Todd Snyder rarely goes this deep with an extra % off sale items code. Thirty percent is something. Sizes are starting to move quick though, and it appears that the vast majority of the sale section is final sale? Not all of it. But a ton of it. No returns on that stuff. Big thanks to Zeke H. for pointing out that the first four colors of that polartech half zip are actually $45. Not bad!
- Textured Solid White Non-Iron Dress Shirt – $44 ($55)
- Pinpoint Solid Light Blue Non-Iron Dress Shirt – $44 ($55)
- Polished Chambray Grey Dress Shirts in Gray, Blue, or Burgundy – $44 ($55)
Only exclusions appear to be masks? Nifty. Runs through Monday. TheTieBar makes some nice shirts (old review here). And the chambray stuff? A lot of guys like the look of a crisp, chambray dress shirt. But they’re weirdly hard to find. It’s usually all super casual, thick button downs. But here you get the color and texture in the style of a dress shirt. Nice.
- 1901 Linen/Cotton Heather Gingham Linen Blend Slim Fit Sport Shirt – $27.80 ($69.50)
- Under Armour Tech T-shirt – $19.99 ($25)
- Shinola made in the USA Guardian Leather Briefcase – $537 ($895)
- Shinola made in the USA Mack Waxed Canvas Briefcase – $237 ($395)
Can’t recall Nordy doing a Labor Day sale in years past, but… these aren’t normal times. Some nice cuts here, and new sale section inventory that wasn’t included in the Anniversary Sale. Kinda picked over in terms of sizing though. It’s a true clearance. Free shipping and returns here, which isn’t the case for the Nordy Rack stuff.
- Stretch Lightweight Chinos – $28 FINAL ($98)
- Jetsetter Stretch Wool Blazer – $115 FINAL ($450)
- Daily Grind Suit Separates – $128 FINAL ($400)
Full picks here if you want them. Holy moly Mr. Suit Model shown above… his pants are cut SHORT. That’s… pretty trendy. He should consider going up a size or two on the inseam. They’re sold in separates! He can do that! It’s an option! Might want to err on the side of caution and go with a bit of “break” (when the ends of your pants bend/break out because they’re hitting the tops of your shoes). You don’t want piles of cloth around your ankles, but you want some bit of extra there. For, y’know, when you sit down. Or, uh, bend your knees when you walk. That high-waters trend they’re showing off in the model shots is… trendy. I mean, they’re starting to creep towards capri territory.
Usually when something hits the Lululemon sale section, sizes are already down to basically nothing. But that’s not the case here, for now. Lots of sizes and colors available on these fall-ready not-too puffy lightly insulated jackets. They are final sale though. So, know your lululemon size. Don’t risk it. No returns here.
- Slim Dark Rinse Japanese Traveler Jean – $59 ($119)
- Core Temp Chinos – $49 ($98)
- Slim Traveler Pants – $49 ($98)
If you’re looking to get a jump on some fall stuff, now’s not a bad time to start digging around in their new arrivals. Also, Core Temp Chinos are half off. So are their Japanese Traveler Jeans. That’s a big win. Outside of that “big deals” section, the rest of their site is a pretty standard 40% off.
- Linen/Wool Gray Sportcoat – $239.20 ($378)
- Wool/Linen Blue Sportcoat – $223.20 ($328)
- Made in Portugal Goodyear Welted Suede Wingtips in Mocca Brown – $198.40 ($248)
- Made in Portugal Goodyear Welted Suede Wingtips in Tobacco Brown – $198.40 ($248)
- Stretch Cotton Navy Sportcoat – $119.20 FINAL ($228)
Should work on everything except for their new arrivals. So that means, well, a lot. Lots of stuff to wear now while it’s still hot, and yes, there’s plennnnty kicking around on their site for all-season wear. Should work on the sale section too.
- Navy Wool/Cashmere Peacoat – $449
- Brown Wool Padded Vest – $229
- Light Gray Knitted Wool Overcoat – $399
- Gray Wool Havana Jacket – $399
- Charcoal Wool Topcoat – $499
- Navy “Circular” Wool Havana Jacket – $399
No sale/discount, because Suitsupply only does that during their outlet twice a year… but still worth a mention. Everything ships and returns for free. Is it way too early for this stuff? Almost certainly. Is it fun to look at? You bet!
- Regent Fit Navy Plaid Sport Coat – $126.99 ($498)
- Made in Italy Golden Fleece Wool Tech Top Coat – $381.99 ($1498)
- Made in the USA Golden Fleece Regent Fit Windowpane Suit – $432.99 ($1698)
- Dressing The Man by Alan Flusser Limited Edition – $14.79 ($58)
- Made in the USA Wool/Silk/Cashmere Golden Fleece BrooksCloud Wool-Blend Black Watch Sport Coat – $432.99 ($1698)
Picks above limited to the clearance section. Seems like every once in a while they’ll throw some more top of the line, Golden Fleece stuff in there? Not many new items. But every once in a while, one or two?
- Trucker jacket in stretch corduroy – $70.80 ($118)
- Abingdon weekender duffel – $178.80 ($298)
- Sussex quilted jacket with PrimaLoft – $88.80 ($148)
- Dock sunglasses – $20.79 FINAL ($65)
- Wallace & Barnes corduroy chore jacket – $112.80 ($188)
- Kenton boat shoes in suede – $56.39 ($198)
Lots of exclusions on the full price side, and the sale section is pretty picked over. But, still worth a mention.
- Classic Collar Non-Iron Prince Of Wales Check Shirt – $20.82 ($29.75)
- Classic Collar Poplin Fine Stripe Shirt – $20.82 ($29.75)
- Classic Collar Non-Iron Poplin Check Shirt – $20.82 ($29.75)
- Goodyear Welted Brogue Boot – $174.30 ($249)
- Goodyear Welted Suede Chelsea Boot – $174.30 ($249)
- Goodyear Welted Monk Shoes – $174.30 ($249)
- Herringbone British Wool Cotton Epsom Coat – $174.30 ($499)
- Merino Sweater Blazer – $139.30 ($199)
- Italian Fabric Raincoat – $244.30 ($349)
Seems to work on the clearance section as well. Big thanks to Greg W. for the tip! Just know that returns for CT are $8.95.
Oh. Hey now. For the guys who are down with the gold and rose gold look. Gotta say that the rose gold + black and brown bezel is all kinds of right, and is gonna find a home on many a guy’s wrist. Also, the standard silver but with the new black and red bezel? Also slick. IN regards to the yellow-gold-tone… I don’t know why it looks nice above, but downright canary yellow on the Timex site. The image above is from the press release. Fingers crossed that it’s closer to that, then the gaudiness shown on Timex.com. Anywho, no sale here, but that’s not surprising being that they’re just out, and it’s the very, very popular Q series.
- Mirabal Duvet Queen Cover Set – $48.99
- Bonney Light Gray/White/Charcoal 5′ x 7′ Rug – $69.99
- Dillon 39.8″ W Garment Rack – $93.99
- 2′ x 3′ Chicago Railroad Graphic Art Print on Canvas – $149.99
- Mary-Kate Upholstered Side Chair (Set of 2) – $156.99
- Hofstetter Armchair – $177.99
- Stanwich Wooden Garden Bench – $269.99
- Vidrine Guest Chair – $309.99
- Navarra Queen Murphy Bed – $1689.99
There are many a Labor Day sale happening at home goods and department stores. We’re focusing on Wayfair simply because of the variety of goods they carry, the variety of prices they feature, and their free shipping over $35 policy (in most cases). Wayfair also carries a vast array of decor styles. You can use Wayfair to decorate a house a grandmother would be proud of, or you can use it to create the most modern, minimalist look ever. I guess their jingle really does apply. Anyway, picks above were made with the style sensibilities of the Dappered reader in mind.