The Thursday Handfuls are great, but what if Monday (or Tuesday) rolls around and there are a few sales that can’t wait til the weekend? You’ll find three of the best, with a few picks from each, to start the week below.
- Unconstructed Italian Wool Hopsack Blazer – $300 ($400)
- Italian Cotton Knit Blazer – $223.50 ($298)
- Stretch Lightweight Chinos – $73.50 ($98)
Bonobos really pulled back on the use of codes in the last year or so. I’m guessing that’s not going to be the case moving forward. At least for a little while. Their unconstructed sportcoats might be a perfect WFH investment. Lightweight, airy, hopsack Italian wool is perfect for year-round-wear. Slip it over a t-shirt or a polo and your mental space gets an immediate boost. Yet they also look great over an OCBD or dress shirt for video-conferencing/out and about when out and about becomes a thing again. Also, with the weather starting to warm, their lightweight chinos (also shown at the very top of the post) are worth a nod. If memory serves, they don’t usually get any kind of cut this early.
- Soft-Washed Jersey Henley – $7.49 ($14.99)
- Spread-Collar Long-Sleeve Camo Sweatshirt for Men – $19.99 ($39.99) it’s like a hoodie, without the hood!
- Slim-Fit Built-In Flex Everyday Shirt – $17.49 ($34.99)
- Go-Dry Built in Flex Performance 5-pocket Pants – $24.99 ($49.99)
- Slim Ultimate 8″ Shorts – $13.50 ($29.99) shown at top of post
Half off is not a level that Old Navy gets to very often being that their stuff is already so cheap. Expires today, 3/23. Big thanks to our man Brandon D. for the tip here, who also reviewed those go-dry built in flex-performance 5 pockets.
- Kvarnsj¶ Vintage Leather NATO Dark Brown – $5.95 ($19.95)
- PVD Deluxe Seat Belt NATO “James Bond” Stripe – $5.95 ($15.95)
- Elastic Single Pass Strap Khaki and White – $3.95-$5.95 ($9.95)
- SEAL Locking Strap Pepsi Diver Stripe – $4.95 ($9.95)
- Single Pass Leather Strap Oak Brown – $5.95 ($9.95)
- Adjustable Single Pass Strap in Navy and White – $7.95 ($12.95)
- Deluxe Seat Belt NATO Le Mans Stripe – $5.95 ($15.95)
- Marine Nationale Strap Gray and Black – $7.95 ($15.95)
One of the quickest ways to up your day-to-day style is by changing up your watch strap. Many watches on the cheaper end of the spectrum ship with downright awful bands (looking at you, Timex MK1). The watches themselves? They can be terrific. But the straps can be junk. CheapestNatoStraps, a regular player on Threads, is currently running an inventory clear-out sale with most straps 70% off. Not good enough? How about free shipping at $25, and a 20% discount with code “20” on 5 or more straps? Sizes may be limited; check your lug size before ordering. Shipping is a measly $1.95, or free on $25+. BIG thanks to our many Ryan here for the tip!!
Seems to include their new, wheelhouse hopsack navy blazers too. Lots to pick from on both the Sportcoats and Trousers side… although getting those trousers hemmed by a tailor might be a challenge for a bit here. Unless you’re the type to fire up a sewing machine at home?
Also worth a mention…
- Banana Republic: Extra 60% off sale items, no code needed. A slight step up from their St. Patrick’s Day offer, although stock isn’t as plentiful as it was then.
- Allen Edmonds: $75 off any FULL price pair of shoes w/ AESPRING75. Code expires 3/31.
- Hill City: 15% off sitewide w/ HCSAVE15. Expires 3/29.
- Brooks Brothers: 25% off sitewide + $100 off $300 or $200 off $500 w/ BCSP20. I think those two stack?