Sales that deserve some attention heading into the weekend or a bit earlier. Might not be some massive once a year event, but still worth a look. Those are what make up these handfuls. Five of the better sales, one for each finger, are below, plus bonus sales if need be. Included are a few picks worth pointing out.
Massdrop: Cruz Leather Weekender – $200 (in stock ready to ship)
From their line of “DROP Studio” products that are in stock, ready to ship, and you can actually RETURN them if they don’t work out for you (within 30 days, in new condition of course). Full-grain leather exterior. 2,160-cubic-inch main compartment. Zippered shoe compartment with a configurable divider on either end of the bag, so you can carry two pairs. Designed to fit neatly in airline overhead compartments. Folds down flat when empty for easy storage.
- Tailored Fit 10 Wale Stretch Corduroy Sport Coat – $107.40 ($179)
- Tailored Fit Half-Canvas Italian Wool Blazer – $149.40 ($249)
- Tailored Fit Wool Blend Sportcoat – $149.40 ($249)
- Tailored Fit Year’rounder Wool Dress Pants – $53.97 ($89.95)
- Waxed Canvas Duffle Bag – $95.40 ($159)
- Rugby Stripe Down Vest – $59.97 ($99.95)
- Tailored Fit Wool Birdseye Dress Pants – $53.97 ($89.95)
Not limited to just one item this time. You can stock up if that’s your thing. Item DOES have to be full price though, so, no double dipping into the sale section. Free shipping kicks in at $75 these days at Lands’ End. Code and pin expire Tuesday 9/24.
- Reversible Single-Breasted Made in Italy Wool Trench Coat – $488.60 ($698)
- Regent Fit BrooksCool Wool Blazer – $348.60 ($498)
- Regent Fit Herringbone Sport Coat – $348.60 ($498)
- Made in Italy Suede Boots – $348.60 ($498)
- Football Leather Briefcase – $418.60 ($598)
Still going on. Still spendy, but, yeah. That’s Brooks Brothers. Brooks Brothers isn’t Old Navy. Yes, the threshold is high at $400, but 30% off is pretty steep for good ol’ BB. And some of us who possess a little more of an athletic/broader frame may take a shine to their Regent fit sportcoats and blazers. No code needed here. Discount happens at checkout.
- Built-In Flex Twill Mac Jacket for Men – $52.50 ($79.99)
- Built-In Flex Thermal-Knit Henley for Men – $11.90 ($24.99)
- Sweater-Fleece Shawl-Collar Cardigan for Men – $24.50 ($44.99)
- Slim Built-In Flex Five-Pocket Cords For Men – $28 ($44.99)
- Moisture-Wicking Sleeve-Stripe Pro Polo for Men – $15.40 ($29.99)
Not as good as the40% off that was running across BR/GAP/ON earlier this week, but, not bad all the same. The already super-affordable gets even more affordable. No code needed here. Discount should happen at checkout. Also, did you guys see the news that Old Navy is OPENING 800 stores? EIGHT HUNDRED. Who is opening brick and mortar stores right now? The answer, I guess, is Old Navy. Big thanks to Brandon D. for passing along that news about Old Navy greatly increasing their store footprint.
They’re cut and sewn in Egypt, but the fabric itself is some of the last stuff they got out of the North Carolina White Oak denim mill before they shut it down. 99% cotton and 1% stretch. Just $34. Not selvage, but, c’mon. This is less than a pair of Levi’s. Slim fit. Outbound shipping is free. Plenty of sizes and two inseams/lengths to pick from.
- English Wool/Cotton Tweed Jacket in Slim or Classic Fit – $208.60 ($298)
- English Wool/Cotton Tweed Pants in Slim or Classic Fit – $117.60 ($168) in case you want to make a suit
- Ludlow Italian Cotton Corduroy Slim-fit Suit Jacket and Matching Pant – $480.20 ($686)
- Legacy Blazer in American Wool in Ludlow Slim or Classic Fit – $245 ($350)
- Wallace & Barnes Garment-dyed Chore Blazer – $105 ($150)
- Wallace & Barnes Boiled Merino Wool Deck Jacket – $124.60 ($178)
It’s tough to recommend J. Crew’s Ludlow suit jackets and pants (even though they are suit separates, and not nested pairs, and some guys need suit separates for their body types) the same week that Spier & Mackay got a new batch of their Super 120s “core” suits in for more than $125 less. That said, there’s still some select items in this sale worth a look. Those Moon Mills, unconstructed tweed blazers have always been a favorite.
- Dyson Iron/Blue V8 Total Clean (Refurbished) – $279.97 ($449)
- Dyson Iron/Purple V8 Animal Plus (Refurbished) – $229.97 ($449)
- Dyson V7 Motorhead Vacuum (Refurbished) – $179.97 ($299)
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again… Having a Dyson cordless vacuum has changed my life. For the better. Noticeably for the better. No, the charge doesn’t last forever if you’ve got it on the MAX suction option, but the power saver option does a pretty good job too. They’re easy to wield, the floor attachment & tube comes off quick and easy to create a Dustbuster/upholstery vacuum on steroids, and not having a big arse clunky vacuum (and cord) to lug around makes things just so much… easier. Especially if you have pets. These things make it a lot easier to keep on top of the day to day messes. These are refurbished, and thus, the hefty discount. Sold via Nordstrom’s flash sale site Hautelook. For comparison, a V7 Animal Pro, new (not refurbished) went for $280 during Prime Day.