Sales that deserve some attention heading into the weekend or a bit earlier. Might not be some massive once a year event, but still worth a look. Those are what make up these handfuls. Five of the better sales, one for each finger, are below, plus bonus sales if need be. Included are a few picks worth pointing out.
- Allen Edmonds Strand – $259.90 ($395)
- 1901 Extra Trim Fit Wool Sport Coat – $199.90 ($299)
- Cole Haan GrandPro Low Top Sneaker – $89.90 ($150)
- Good Man Brand Made in Italy Edge Sneaker – $131.90 ($198)
- Nordstrom Trim Fit Non-Iron Solid Dress Shirt – $35.90 ($49.50)
- Allen Edmonds McAllister Wingtip – $259.90 ($395)
- Allen Edmonds Nomad Chelsea Boot – $229.90 ($345)
- Nordstrom Chevron 29-Inch & 18-Inch Spinner Luggage Set – $199.90 ($299) yep you get both
- Good Man Brand Legend Lo Sneaker – $139.90 ($198)
It’s now or never fellas. Prices go back up on 8/5, being that this is a fall preview and NOT an end of season clearance event. 8/5 = Monday. Shipping and returns are still free both ways of course. Full picks can be found here.
- Made in the USA Korchmar Outpost Olive Twill Field Brief – $199.97 ($650)
- Made in the USA Korchmar Outpost Olive Twill Boston Duffle Bag – $199.97 ($650)
- Made in the USA Korchmar Outpost Olive Twill Tote – $149.97 ($350)
- Made in the USA Korchmar Outpost Black Nylon Duffle Bag – $199.97 ($650)
Well those prices are something. Of course there’s a bunch of shoes and boots in clearance, but it’s these bags that are the sneaky clearance starts. Further reductions have been taken here. Made in the USA using materials sourced from here in the states as well. Not bad at all.
- Jetsetter Stretch Wool Blazer in Chris Blue Windowpane – $216 ($450)
- Tech 5-Pocket – $58.80 – $64.80 ($138)
- Stretch Lightweight Chinos – $34.80 ($78) select colors
- Lightweight Travel Jeans – $40.80 ($88)
- Super 120s Wool Medium Gray Sharkskin Suit – $199.99 FINAL ($328)
- Super 110s Wool Blue Check Suit – $199.99 FINAL ($328)
- Super 120s Wool Charcoal Gray Sharkskin Suit – $199.99 FINAL ($328)
Two things here: It’s final sale, so no returns… and sizes are a bit scattered for the slim fits. Tons of contemporary though, and I was surprised at the level of overall stock at post time. But still, a half canvas suit for under $200 that uses nice wool AND the sleeve cuff buttons are non functioning so easy tailoring should be something to expect? That’s really, really good. As long as you’re good with the final sale bit. And there seems to be plenty of variety. Even some of their tropical and stretch suits (which they debuted back in the spring?) are up for this deal.
Available in slim or tailored (tailored = even slimmer than slim) but sizes are a bit scattered now at post time. Fabric was milled at the US Cone plant before they shut it down. Jeans were cut and sewn in Egypt. Non selvedge here. And they come in just one inseam, so, either cuffing or tailoring will be necessary for most. Big thanks to everyone who sent in the tips on these.
- Napoli Fit Super 120s Wool Suit – $399
- Havana Fit Wool Sportcoat – $399
- Havana Fit Wool/Silk/Linen Sportcoat – $499
The outlet? It’s dead. For now. Should (fingers are crossed) come back in the winter. BUT… some new late summer arrivals are starting to drop over at Suitsupply. WHO WANTS A $169 CASHMERE LONG SLEEVED POLO? Key word: want. Desire? Sure! Am I gonna lay down almost $170 for the pleasure of owning it? That’s a negative ghost rider.
Also worth a mention:
- Todd Snyder: Extra 20% off sale styles w/ TAKE20
- Ledbury: extra 30% off sale items. No code needed, discount happens in cart.
- Haute Look: The Nordstrom owned flash sale site is running a Cole Haan Event.
- DSW: $10 off $49, $20 off $99, $60 off $199 w/ PARADISE
- Huckberry: 20% off Flint & Tinder USA Made “Cool” Chinos. Basically their crisper, lighter weight option for the heat. Big thanks to Simon Q. for the tip!