Sales that deserve some attention heading into the weekend or a bit earlier. Five of the better sales are below, plus bonus sales if need be. Included are a few picks worth pointing out.
- SLIM or CLASSIC Garment-dyed slub cotton polo shirt – $24.50 ($45) 46% off
- Slim dock pant in stretch cotton-Cordura nylon – $58.80 ($98)
- Slim or Classic Fit Baird McNutt Irish Linen Shirt – $58.80 ($98)
- Bowery Slim-fit dress pant in stretch chino – $76.80 ($128)
- Slim-fit pant in stretch four-season wool – $76.80 ($128)
- Court sneakers in leather – $88.80 ($148)
- Made in Italy MacAlister Desert Boots – $94.80 ($158)
Expires today. Update: No it does not expire Thursday. They’ve extended it. Well, the extra 40% off sale items “expired” because they bumped it up to an additional 50% off. But yeah. “expires Thursday” my foot. Now it runs through Monday. Allegedly. Or maybe through the end of time at this rate.
There’s also some scattered best sellers getting more than 40% off. Because of course there are. Yet there are plenty of exclusions too. Because of course there are. Full picks here if you’d like them.
Fancy sweats for a less fancy-level of price. Not final sale either, so they can be returned. Free outbound shipping won’t kick in until $98 though.
- 100% Merino “Hilts” Shawl Collar Cardigan – $102.40 ($158) camel or navy
- Cotton Shawl Collar Cardigan – $62.40 ($88) four colors, scattered sizes
- 100% Merino Heathered Cream Chunky Cardigan – $158.40 ($218)
- Blue Donegal Chunky Cardigan – $174.40 ($248)
Looks like Spier is throwing… (*tries not to giggle*)
A “CARDI” PARTY.
Okay. Moving on.
- Strand Oxfords – $296.25 ($395) mahogany shown above
- Park Avenue Cap Toe Oxfords w/ Dainite Rubber Sole – $318.75 ($425)
- Liverpool Chelsea Boots – $371.25 ($495)
Finally found out when this thing ends. It’s currently scheduled to end April 24th. So you’ve got a bit. The Anniversary Sale is one of AE’s two premier sales of the year, with the other being the Rediscover America sale in the fall. Full picks here if you’d like them.
First of all, that’s not how math works. (TAKEHALFOFF = 25% off? C’mon Belk.) And second, normally these things are 20% off if you can get lucky and find one on sale at an authorized dealer. So 25% off is worth the mention. Again. Another mention. Because the Seiko 5 sports GMT reached peak saturation on Dappered weeks ago.
- Goodfellow Slim Fit Chinos – $20 ($25) lots of colors
- Goodfellow Straight Fit Chinos – $20 ($25) lots of colors
- Short Sleeve Button-Down Shirt – $18.39 ($22.99) multiple colors/patterns
- KNIT Short Sleeve Button-Down Shirt – $18.39 ($22.99) multiple colors/patterns
- SLUB Jersey Polo Shirt – $13.60 ($17) six colors
- Pique Jersey Polo Shirt – $13.60 ($17) six colors
Worth another mention because if memory serves Target promos run from Sunday – Saturday. Therefor this ends this weekend. That and it’s pretty rare that some of Target’s already mega-affordable basics like chinos and polos get any sort of markdown.