Weekend UPDATE: Big thanks to our man Tanker John who points out that it’s much more than Seikos in this sale. Also worth noting is there’s plenty of Bulovas, including the Lunar Pilot chronograph. Full review of the Lunar Pilot coming up on Monday, so stand by for that.
Spring is here. Summer is comin’.
Need (or want) a new watch?
- Seiko 5 Sports Black Dive-Style Automatic – $188.80 ($295)
- Seiko 5 Sports Blue Dive-Style Automatic – $188.80 ($295)
- Seiko 5 Sports SRPE Black – $176 ($275)
- Seiko 5 Sports SRPE Gray – $176 ($275)
- Bulova Lunar Pilot Chronograph – $380.80 ($595)
- Bulova Automatic Military Field Watch – $252.80 ($395)
Tagged by Macy’s as having the “lowest price of the Spring Season,” the new-ish 5 Sports Dive Models and the field-y SRPE models are now noticeably under two hundred bucks.
That’s about as good as it gets at an authorized retailer. Unlike gray market dealers, you should be getting a full manufacturer’s warranty with an authorized dealer.
There’s a few more style & color options than those four shown above, but those are the highlights.
Sale price ends Sunday.