Nordy Rack: Extra 40% off FINAL SALE Clearance Items
To be clear, this is an extra 40% off select Nordstrom Rack’s (not Nordstrom) CLEARANCE section. Not their entire site. Far from it. And even then, there appears to be exclusions here and there.
And it’s all final sale. So no returns on any of this stuff.
Usually Nordy will run an extra 25% off clearance “clear the racks” event from time to time. So an extra 40% off is as big as they’ll go. But this is the very end of the road (speaking of style) for a lot of this stuff, so sizes can be scattered and stock can move fast. Yet for the real style treasure hunters, this can be kinda fun.
- Mountain Hardware Mt. Eyak 650-Fill-Power Down Puffer Vest – $44.98 FINAL ($175)
- Good Man Brand Striped Merino Crewneck Sweater – $47.38 FINAL ($158)
- Nordstrom Hooded Puffer Jacket – $20.38 FINAL ($89.50)
- adidas Kaptir 2.0 Athletic Sneaker – $31.47 FINAL ($85)
- Bally Albin Derby – $134.97 FINAL ($435)
- Nike Crater Impact – $44.98 FINAL ($100) just one review of these and it’s not kind. Yet reviews across the web and on Nike’s site aren’t nearly as critical?
- Made in the USA Brooks Brothers Milano Fit Green Check Oxford – $26.97 FINAL ($140)
- 50% wool, 40% polyester, 10% rayon Alton Lane “The Rack” Blazer in (true) Blue – $58.47 FINAL ($97.46)
- 90 Degrees by Reflex 63% polyester 32% rayon 5% spandex Joggers – $8.99 FINAL ($68)
Remember… JUST BECAUSE IT’S ON SALE DOESN’T MEAN IT’S A GOOD BUY.
And full honesty: There’s a lot of junk in there. But that’s what you’ll find when it’s a big heritage department store’s discount division, and not just that but their very bottom of the barrel clearance items.
Free shipping doesn’t kick in until $89. It’s $7.95 until you hit that threshold. And again it’s all final sale, so no returns. Big risk. Extra 40% off has been applied and prices are as marked on line. And yes, they really did knock an extra 40% off overnight (got tipped off and the prices have dropped. Can confirm that.)
Good luck digging for those style treasures.
Give it to ’em Bruno!