Sales that deserve some attention heading into the weekend or a bit earlier. Five of the better sales are below, plus bonus sales if need be. Included are a few picks worth pointing out.
- Slim Organic Traveler Chino – $65 ($109) like their hugely popular traveler 5-pocket pants, only pockets are chino-like (side slash) instead of jean like. Same Italian, 98% cotton/2% stretch fabric.
- Reace Suede Derbies – $110 ($160)
- Slim-Fit Hi-Dri Dress Shirt – $50 ($89.50)
- Organic Soft Wash Henley T-Shirt – $25 ($49.50)
No code needed here. It’s a small selection, not most of the site like the “old” days. BUT. What is set aside in this special “Style Spotlight” 40% off section is actually pretty good right now. It’s quiet, but maybe that’s the strategy for BR moving forward? Limited 40% off discounts on select goods, and they won’t shout about it from the hilltops? Not sure.
- Alsta Nautoscaph IV – $555.98 ($795)
- Made in the UK Peregrine Wool Waffle Cardigan – $131.98 ($189)
- Relwen Quilted Tanker – $208.98 ($298)
- Proof Stealth Down Hoodie – $128.98 ($198)
You know we’re coming off a heavy sale stretch (last week = Bonobos, J. Crew, Allen Edmonds) and things are quiet when the handful just drops on by Huckberry to see what’s up. And? Not bad! A few new items added to their sale section, which was already pretty stacked coming off the long winter clearance events.
Not on sale, but affordable, they look really smart compared to standard polos thanks to their button down collar, and man they’re selling fast. Real fast.
- Barbour Bedale Regular Fit Waxed Cotton Jacket – $296.25 ($395)
- Nordstrom 100% Cashmere V-Neck Cashmere Sweater – $57.97 ($165)
- Nordstrom Trim Wool & Cashmere Sport Coat – $279.30 ($399) review here. these have been cooking in the sale section for a bit now.
- Made in Italy Good Man Brand Legend Z Low Top Modern Core Sneaker – $159.60 ($228)
- Asics GEL-Quantum 360 6 Sneaker – $112.50 ($150)
- Nike Waffle Trainer 2 Sneaker – $76.96 ($90)
- 100% Recycle Cashmere Good Man Brand Knit Gloves – $35.20 ($88)
And just like that, the Nordstrom Sale Section has 8,000+ items in it. Everything ships and returns for free as always. Quite the haystack, but a few needles in there none the less. Might do a deeper dive, but Nordy’s stock (especially sale) seems to have been hit by the global supply chain issues. If you spy something worth a mention, those tips are always welcome: email@example.com
- Slim or Classic Garment-dyed slub cotton crewneck T-shirt – $16.50 ($29.50) 44% off, 22 colors
- Slim or Classic Garment-dyed slub cotton polo shirt – $24.50 ($45) 46% off, 17 colors
- Slim or Classic Slub jersey polo shirt in yarn-dyed stripe – $24.50 ($49.50) 51% off, 3 colors
Still running. Slim fits, classic fits, the works. Although I do not believe you get a free bowl of soup with any these.
Also worth a mention:
- Brooks Brothers: 4 Select Clearance Shirts for $179. Breaks down to $44.75 per shirt. Not bad.
- Huckberry: their 72-hour tee (priced synergistically at $72) has been restocked in all colors. Spendy, but meant to be worn three days without a wash and remain stink free. Great for those who travel light by necessity or desire.