Huckberry: Up to 30% off Undercover Sale (expires Sun 11/21)
“It’s so black, like, how much more black could this be. And the answer is… none. None more black.”
– Nigel Tufnel
“These are all black.” “Oh are they? Or are five in a DARK black, and five in a slightly DARKER black?”
– Sterling Malory Archer
So what happened with black? Why did it fall out of favor in men’s style? Can we blame walnut Strands? Or that 2-3 year period where every wannabe cool cat strutting down the street lifted his wardrobe straight from Reservoir Dogs?
Black’s making a comeback. It is. It’s clean, it’s mean, and at Huckberry it’s very much on sale between now and Sunday:
- Flint and Tinder Quilted Waxed Shirt Jacket – $173.98 ($258) 32% off
- Proof Lightweight Jogger – $63.98 ($98) 34% off
- Naglev Combat WP Boots $223.98 – ($280) 20% off
- Greys The Outdoor Slipper Boot – $85.98 ($108) 20% off
- Aged & Ore Travel Decanter – $45.98 ($58) 20% off
- Made in the USA Flint and Tinder 10-Year Hoodie – $93.98 ($118) 20% off
- OBRA 240 Canvas Low Wrap Toe – $90.98 ($130) 30% off
- Made in the USA Flint and Tinder Waxed Mill Jacket – $173.98 ($248) 30% off
- Timex 34mm Marlin Manual – $138.98 ($199) 30% off …full review here.
Heck, they’ve even thrown some gray stuff in there.
Okay so the elephant in the room is “but what if I bought something during the 15% off sale, and now it’s even cheaper?” First, that’s why we included the % off numbers above. And second, the answer is… email them and ask for a price match. From Huckberry’s customer service section:
If an item you previously purchased from Huckberry is marked down within seven (7) days of the original order date, Huckberry will adjust the price of an item, once. To verify a price adjustment, please email email@example.com.
Include your original order number with your request.
Eligible refunds will be applied to your original form of payment.
Please note that any promotional pricing is for a limited time only and cannot be honored after the sale has ended.
The 15% off sale launched on Monday. So you’re in the 7 day window.