Sales that deserve some attention heading into the weekend or a bit earlier. Five of the better sales are below, plus bonus sales if need be. Included are a few picks worth pointing out.
“I thought this was called the SALES handful?” I know I know I know. No discount. Lululemon just doesn’t do that. But these freaking pants are so popular (for good reason) that they’re never in stock. They’ve been picked over, sizes-wise, for… 2 months? And it appears that Lululemon JUST got a bunch of colors, sizes, and fits back in. They are expensive. They are also tremendous. All performance fabric but a perfect weight that’s both easy wearing and strong. Breathable. Flexible. The works. For a size reference, a 32×30 in the classic (but not bulky) fit is dead square perfect on my 5’10″/185lb thunder-thighs and bike riding caboose.
- Super 110s Merino Windowpane Check Suit – $319.20 ($399)
- Super 120s Merino Pindot French Blue Suit – $399.20 ($499)
- Forest Green Textured Wool Windowpane Check Jacket – $239.20 ($299)
No direct experience with Charles Tyrwhitt’s Suits and Sportcoats, but it does seem like whenever they branch out from their shirts (and they do just about everything now), they impress just like they do with those namesake shirts. Suit trousers come in select inseam lengths too. So there’s a chance you could avoid a trip to the tailor.
And they look just as good on a Casio as they do on a Rolex. Switching out the strap is one of the easiest and relatively cheapest ways to refresh the look of a favorite wristwatch. And NATO straps make doing so even easier, thanks to not having to remove any spring-bars in the process. Crown & Buckle’s supreme NATO straps are a noticeable, big step above the competition. They’re soft but still substantial. The hardware is nothing short of excellent. And the edges don’t cut into your skin or feel rough/unfinished. Multiple widths. New options shown above, but yes they have the classics too like gray and black stripes, olive/red/black, etc.
- Reade Chukka Boot – $82.50 FINAL ($165)
- Clarkson Leather and Suede Cap-Toe Oxford – $141 FINAL ($235)
They’re calling it their “Scattered Sale”, and they ain’t kidding. Sizes are super limited on this one. All final sale too. No returns. And that’s a tough ask for shoes you’ve never tried on before. Big thanks to our guy DeJuan for the tip on this one!
- Made in the USA Flint and Tinder French Terry Sweat Shorts – $35.20 – $45.90 ($68)
- Wellen Fatigue Cord Shorts – $37.40 – $43.35 ($68)
- Made in the USA Flint and Tinder Slim Fit Summer Jean – $88.38 ($148)
- Made in the USA Flint & Tinder Supima Air Knit Polo in Black – $34.83 ($58)
- Merrell Hydro Slide – $23.78 ($40)
- Criquet 58% cotton, 42% polyester Performance Pique Polos – $49.28 – $60.33 ($89)
UPDATE: And it looks like Huckberry just launched an extra 15% off at checkout deal? No code necessary. Efforting a full post with picks in case you don’t want to scroll through all 1,000+ items. Stand by for that. Prices above now reflect the extra 15% off.
As Huckberry ramps up for posting new fall arrivals (of which there are many), they’ve added new stock to their sale section. Most of it, for now, is NOT final sale. Which is always a plus.
- Ultra Light Down Vest – $49.90
- Ultra Light Down Parka – $79.90
- Wool Cashmere “Chesterfield” Topcoat – $149.90
No sale yet, but UNIQLO is affordable enough that this is still worth a mention. That, and their Ultra Light Down is pretty universally well loved. Always good to see their wool/cashmere topcoats making a return as well.
Also worth a mention:
- adidas: 33% off select for members w/ ALLACCESS when you log in. Lots of exclusions though. Picks here if you’d like them.
- Huckberry: They’ve restocked their bestselling, Made in the USA waxed trucker from Flint and Tinder.
- Brooks Brothers: 25% off suits when you buy 2 or more.