Timex: 25% off select w/ QUICK25 (exp 3/31)
The smart play would be to simply refresh an old favorite with a new strap. Say, NATO (can’t beat the Crown & Buckle Supreme). Or maybe take a chunkier sport watch, and put a sweat/water proof silicone or rubber band on it. (MARATAC Deployment maybe?)
That’d be the smart play.
I have never once claimed to be smart.
- Timex Marlin Automatic California Dial Rose Gold Tone – $186.75 ($249)
- Navi XL 41mm Silicone Strap Watch – $96.75 ($129)
- Harborside 42mm Bracelet Watch – $63.75 ($85)
- Navi XL 41mm Fabric Slip-Thru Strap Watch – $96.75 ($129)
- Timex Milano – $74.25 ($99) review here
- Timex x Todd Snyder MS-1 41mm Fabric Strap Maritime Sport – $99 ($158) NOTE: link goes to Todd Snyder because this is currently $99 over there. No code needed. Which is weird. Will run you about $120 at Timex even WITH the code.
This 25% off select Timex watches code QUICK25 expires tomorrow, 3/31. And there are some lookers in the section they’ve set aside for the 25% off. Some weird stuff as well for sure, but the new Marlin California Dial looks like something else for the more dressed up types, the Milano is perfect for the minimalists, and the MS-1 looks great for the more casual leaning fellas.