The Thursday Handfuls are great, but what if Monday (or Tuesday) rolls around and there are a few sales that can’t wait til the weekend? You’ll find three of the best, with a few picks from each, to start the week below.
- Sherpa Collar Water-Resistant Trench Coat – $148.80 ($248)
- Cable Knit Polyester/Acrylic/Wool Turtleneck Sweater – $52.80 ($88)
- Khaki Double Breasted Water-Resistant Wool-Blend Trench Coat – $178.80 ($298)
- Check Print Wool-Blend Bomber – $118.80 ($198)
- Sherpa Collar Corduroy Bomber Jacket – $118.80 ($198)
- UpWest The Corduroy Bomber Jacket – $79.99 ($148)
No codes needed here. And you guys know the drill. Go for the stuff that’s simple, classic, and made from decent materials. There’s quite a bit of loud, synthetic, fast-fashion… stuff… at EXPRESS. Yet also there’s weirdly more than a handful of worthwhile pieces too.
- Shawl-Collar Sweater for Men – $24.99 ($49.99)
- Tapered Cargo Jogger Sweatpants for Men – $17.49 ($34.99)
Uh. That’s unusual for Old Navy. Looks like more than a few brands and retailers are trying to get a jump on our wallets, before Prime Day hits tomorrow.
- Dalton Wingtip Boot in Weatherproof Leathers – $345 ($495)
- Higgins Mill in Weatherproof Leathers – $295 ($445)
- Weatherproof Park City Lace-Up Weatherproof Boot – $275 ($425)
- Neumok Suede Wingtip Oxford – $245 ($345)
Still rolling. Those weatherproof Daltons with the dainite sole are becoming increasingly tough to ignore. Full picks here if you want them.
- Super 120’s Merino Wool from Zignone Blue Check Sportcoat – $199.99 FINAL ($328)
- 60% Linen & 40% Wool from Drago Gray Sportcoat – $239.20 ($378)
- Super 120’s Merino Wool from Angelico “Bright Navy” Sportcoat – $223.20 ($328)
Careful with the final sale stuff. No returns on those items. Blue check sportcoat above is a 36R Slim on Ryan’s 5’9″ / 160 frame. And it is SLIM. Probably too slim. But still, measurements for a fit perspective, no?
- Ultra Light Down Parka – $59.90 ($69.90)
- 100% Cashmere Crewneck – $89.90 ($99.90)
- 100% Cashmere V-neck – $89.90 ($99.90)
Bit of a long weekend bone thrown our way by the folks at Uniqlo. U.L.D. and Cashmere. There are much worse ways to walk through the rain, ice, and snow on the way.
- Stretch Washed Chinos – $68.60 ($98) lots of new colors for fall
- Unconstructed Italian Wool Blazer – $280 ($400) multiple colors
- Moleskin Trucker Jacket – $173.60 ($248)
- The Stretch Italian Wool Topcoat – $348.60 ($498)
- Riviera Face Masks 3-pack – $17.50 FINAL ($25)
- Italian Cotton/Wool Knit Blazer – $245 ($350)
That’s a discount that’s usually only bested once a year… on Cyber Monday. So if you’re looking to grab some fall stuff from Bonobos at a hefty discount? Seems like a safe play that this is a solid deal. Even works on their face masks! Code runs through this Wednesday, 10/14.
Also worth a mention…
- Nordstrom: Men’s Dresswear & More Sale is still running.
- Ledbury: They’re running a bundle-buy savings deal on select shirts. 2 select shirts for $140, or 3 for $195. Now, $65 for a shirt isn’t cheap. But $65 for a Ledbury shirt? That’s a deal. Select styles though. Look for those with the note attached to them.
- H&M: 20% off everything, no code needed (expires today, 10/12).
- DSW: 30% off sitewide w/ FALLIDAY