The Thursday Handfuls are great, but what if Monday (or Tuesday) rolls around and there are a few sales that can’t wait til the weekend? You’ll find three of the best, with a few picks from each, to start the week below.
- Modern Khakis in Slim Fit with GapFlex – $32.37 ($59.95)
- Vintage Khakis in Slim Fit with GapFlex – $32.37 ($59.95)
- Slim Jeans with GapFlex – $37.77 ($69.95)
- Slub Henley T-Shirt – $18.87 ($34.95)
- Vintage Soft Curved Hem T-shirt – $13.47 ($24.95)
- Upcycled Hooded Lightweight Puffer Jacket – $74.52 ($138)
- Kaihara Japanese Selvedge Denim Jacket – $96.12 ($178)
Got that? So it’s a flat 40% off, exclusion free, with the code FRIENDS. And then you can take an additional 10% off that sale price with FAMILY. Net savings is 46% off, no exclusions, which is quite good for them. If you’re a GAP inc. card-member, you can take an additional 20% off instead of the usual 10%, with the code CARD20. What a load of info, that.
- Horween CXL Brown Boat Shoe – $189
- Horween CXL #8 Boat Shoe – $189
- Horween CXL Natural Boat Shoe – $189
- Horween Essex Black Boat Shoe – $189
Splurge-tastic. But one thing I just don’t get about Gustin is their timing. Like, it’s prime boat shoe season right now, right? But being that they’re a pre-order business model… they don’t ship until late September or early October. Which isn’t super-duper-boat-shoe-wheelhouse-time. So why not, I dunno, launch a campaign like this in May? Gustin is a huge success. So, I should shut my festering pie hole and let them do their work. Because they’re good at this.
- Tech Button Down Shirt – $31.20 FINAL ($98)
- Unconstructed Italian Wool Blazer – $143.20 FINAL ($450)
- Reissued Riviera Short Sleeve Shirts – $23.20 FINAL ($78)
- Lightweight Travel Jeans – $35.20 FINAL ($98)
- Unconstructed Italian Linen Blazer – $143.20 FINAL ($450)
- Italian Stretch Chinos – $39.20 FINAL ($138)
There are, in fact, some new items that have been thrown in there. Like that light blue Unconstructed Italian Wool Blazer. That’ll do. All final sale though, so, no returns. Be careful and all that.
- 9″ Slim Core Temp Short – $30.60 ($69.50)
- Slim Cotton-Blend Blazer in Taupe – $71.10 ($198)
- Slim Smart-Weight Wool-blend Performance Suit Jacket & Matching Pant = $163.80 ($457)
- Slim Cotton-Blend Blazer in Blue – $71.10 ($198)
- Kevin Italian Leather Cap-Toe Oxford – $71.10 ($158)
- Hinto Italian Leather Blucher – $71.10 ($158)
- Hadley Italian Leather Brogue – $71.10 ($158)
Quietly, this is a really good sale. Better than friends and family DEPENDING on what item you’re after. 40% of is standard at BR. 50% off = Friends and Family. Picks above are 55% – 65% off. That’s pretty rare. No code needed for the extra 10% off, which comes off at checkout. So you won’t see that discount until you add something to your cart and head towards completing your purchase. Prices above reflect that 10% off. Because, if I don’t do that math, what the heck am I good for? I know. Not much! Thanks for keepin’ me humble! Self-validation through career choice is hard.
Also worth a mention…
- Spier & Mackay: 25% off sitewide w/ SALE25. Picks here if you want them.
- Cole Haan: Up to 75% off Summer Sale + Extra 20% off Select Shoes.
- Nordstrom: Anniversary Sale Preview is Live (to look at). Highest tier card-members get access on August 4th. All other card-members get access on August 13th. Then, everyone else gets in on August 19th.