The Thursday Handfuls are great, but what if Monday (or Tuesday) rolls around and there are a few sales that can’t wait til the weekend? You’ll find three of the best, with a few picks from each, to start the week below.
Remember Rhodes? It’s the exclusive Huckberry brand of boots that debuted last year. Now they’re back, with chukkas. Still made in Portugal, still Blake stitched, still has a subtle studded rubber sole. Four color options here. One suede, one standard calfskin, two nubuck which looks a little like regular leather in the online shots (but in some of the “lifestyle” shots looks more nubuck-y?) Working on an in-person as we speak/type/read/write.
- ColdControl Lightweight Puffer Vest – $52.92 ($98)
- Marled Henley – $21.57 ($39.95)
- Slim Jeans with GapFlex – $37.77 ($69.95)
- Icon Corduroy Jacket – $48.57 ($89.95)
- Shawl Cardigan Sweater – $43.17 ($79.95)
- Vintage Slub Jersey Henley – $18.87 ($34.95)
- Modern Khakis in Slim Fit with GapFlex – $32.37 ($59.95)
It’s Friends and Family time at GAP. That means no exclusions, so, those timeless basic leather belts are actually getting the cut. It’s 40% off plus an additional 10% off that discounted price (no, that’s not fifty percent off, it’s 100 x .6 = 60 x .9 = 54, and thus, 46% off), and that’s about as good as it gets for GAP.
- Napoli Fit Super 120s Herringbone Wool Suit – $399
- Havana Fit Wool/Mohair/Silk/Cashmere Green Herringbone Sportcoat – $399
- Napoli Fit Super 120s Wool Suit – $399
- Navy Cotton/Poly Field Jacket – $399
- Green Waxed Cotton/Linen Field Jacket – $399
- Havana Fit Gray Check Wool/Silk Linen Sportcoat – $499
Still feels like summer over at Suitsupply, but, more of a late summer situation is developing? It certainly isn’t their big fall drop. Not yet at least. No sale of course, since Suitsupply doesn’t do that (outside of an online outlet opening twice a year). But still worth a mention.
- Long-sleeve broken-in henley – $17
- Walker Vest – $39.50
- Printed slim flex casual short-sleeve shirt – $27
- Thompson tech pant – $37
Just launched this morning. And of course, “everything” does NOT include suiting. But most of us are used to that. That’s pretty standard. But even stuff like some t-shirts are not getting the 50% off? JCF is getting a little fast and loose with the word “everything.”
Also worth a mention…
- Banana Republic: Their 50% off regular priced items, no BR merch exclusions F&F sale starts this Thursday.
- Huckberry: They’re still running 25% off select colors of their Flint & Tinder 365 Pants in Slim or Straight w/ 365PANTS . Was $98, now $73.50, but the code only works on sage, navy, olive, and moss. More info here.