Sales that deserve some attention heading into the weekend or a bit earlier. Might not be some massive once a year event, but still worth a look. Those are what make up these handfuls. Five of the better sales, one for each finger, are below, plus bonus sales if need be. Included are a few picks worth pointing out.
Huckberry: Up to 35% off during their Summer Sale
- Flint and Tinder Made in the USA Slub Pocket Tee – $22.98 ($29)
- Sunski Topekas Huckberry Exclusive – $53.98 ($68)
- Huckberry Exclusive Duck Boots – $143.98 ($180)
- Taylor Stitch 4-Season Wool Huckberry Exclusive Everyday Blazer – $268.98 ($348)
- Grayers Newport 3 Button Blazer Huckberry Exclusive – $145.98 ($195)
More than a few super-tempting pieces in here, especially if you like Flint and Tinder’s made in the USA stuff. Also in the sale section is more than a couple Huckberry exclusives. Like those Duck Boots. It’s not Duck Boot season, but man almighty are those things something else. Full review here. Prices go back up at Midnight ET on Sunday.
DROP: LM Products Made in the USA Leather Duffel – $299 FINAL ($360)
Oh. Hello. That’s one very, very handsome leather duffel for three hundred bucks. AND it’s made in the USA? That’s something else. Sold by DROP though, so, Final sale, and you’ll have to wait a bit to get yours if you order one. Estimated ship date isn’t too bad though. August 12th. Dimensions are 20 x 9.5 inches. Color shown above is “chocolate.” Also available in a lighter “whiskey” as well as an olive twill for sixty bucks less. Big thanks to Brad V. for the tip!!
Bonobos: Extra 30% off Sale Styles w/ SALEONSALE30
- Stretch Washed Chinos in Snapdragons – $47.60 ($88)
- Stretch Washed Chinos in Zen Gardens – $47.60 ($88)
- Stretch Washed Chinos in Whirlwinds – $47.60 ($88)
- Daily Grind Wrinkle Free Dress Shirt in Lavender Tattersall – $47.60 ($98)
- Riviera Short Sleeve Shirt in chambray cactus – $47.60 ($88)
- Tech Button Down Shirt White Floral Blue Dot – $61.60 ($118)
Sale section isn’t quite erupting with stock right now, but it’s still worth a look if you’ore a big Bonobos fan. Stretch washed chinos are always a good bet, just remember that not all colors are on sale at present.
Spier and Mackay: All Polos – $20 (reg $30)
Don’t like the tech trend? Just want a well fitting, well made, 100% cotton polo? Spier’s your shop. Pick from either Button Down collars or Shirt-fabric collars. Lots of colors to pick from, but stocks are limited. Normally $30 a piece, now down to $20. Sale ends Sunday, 6/30. Size shown above is a large on 5’10” / 200lbs. Twas featured in our annual Polopalooza polo round-up, which you can find here.
J. Crew Factory: 50% off (or more) most everything + New Arrivals
- 9″ Gramercy Linen-Cotton Short – $19.95
- Straight-fit Lightweight Flex Chino – $19.50
- Slim Fit Oxford Cloth Pant – $24.50
- Slim Thompson Blazer in Cotton-Linen – $69
- Cotton-linen Crewneck Sweater in Stripe – $23.50
Suiting is excluded of course. Except for some of the summer stuff that’s not excluded. Go figure. Lots of new arrivals too.
BONUS Filson: Summer Sale is Underway
- Padded Computer Bag – $274.90 ($425)
- Rugged Twill Tote – $94.90 ($195)
- Leather Weatherproof Satchel – $499.90 ($825)
- Medium Tin Cloth Grab ‘n Go Tote – $79.90 ($125)
They say it’s “up to 35% off” but there are quite a few items that are more than 35% off. Again. Go figure. And $275 for that padded computer brief? Pretty good. Pretty, pretty good.
BONUS II Ledbury: Extra 20% off Summer Sale
- The Light Blue Duval Stripe Dress Shirt – $71.20 FINAL ($145)
- The Washed Blue Clipped Dot Casual Shirt – $79.20 ($165)
- The Blue Loren Dot Dress Shirt – $79.20 ($145)
- The Oatmeal Linden Dot Casual Shirt – $71.20 FINAL ($15)
- The Forest Check Sportcoat – $351.20 ($625)
Not a ton going on here, but if you love Ledbury? Then you know that any sort of discount is greatly appreciated. They make amazingly high quality, super versatile stuff. Sizes are scattered depending on what you’re after.
Also worth a mention:
- Nordstrom: The Anniversary Sale is coming. Brace yourselves. Cardmembers get early access July 12 – 18, and then it’s live for the rest of us on the 19th. We’ll cover it in depth. Stay tuned.
- Massdrop: Their Glycine Combat Sub in Bronze is back for $415.
- Lands’ End: 40% off full price styles w/ SEA & 6254
- Brooks Brothers: Their Summer Sale is underway.