Sales that deserve some attention heading into the weekend or a bit earlier. Might not be some massive once a year event, but still worth a look. Those are what make up these handfuls. Five of the better sales, one for each finger, are below, plus bonus sales if need be. Included are a few picks worth pointing out.
- Independence Collection Jefferson Wingtip Oxford – $380 ($530)
- Independence Collection Bartlett Cap-toe Oxford – $380 ($530)
- Korchmar Outpost Charcoal Twill Field Brief – $390 ($650)
- Korchmar Outpost Charcoal Twill Duffel Bag – $390 ($650)
- McAllister Wingtip Oxford – $295 ($395)
- St. John’s Double Monk Strap – $295 ($395)
- Carlyle Plain Toe Oxford – $295 ($395)
- Cornwallis Dress Oxford – $295 ($395)
Lots of good stuff here. And those made in the USA Korchmar bags? $260 off. Not bad at all. Mighty handsome looking for sure. Shoe sale includes the higher end “Independence” line, but it’s not limited to that line either.
- Slim Smart-Weight Performance Suit Jacket – $74.99 ($298) patch pockets = looks like a sportcoat
- Slim Luxury-Touch Polo – $18.49 ($49.50)
- Slim Luxury-Touch Printed Polo – $18.99 ($49.50)
- Slim-Fit Chambray Shirt – $17.49 ($79.50)
- Heritage Oversized Cardigan Sweater – $57.49 ($129)
- Arley Suede Work Boot in Sand – $64.99 ($178)
- Kenley Suede Crepe-Sole Chelsea Boot – $79.99 ($178)
- Grant Slim-Fit Non-Iron Dress Shirt – $35.49 ($79.50)
The BR sale section is pretty stacked right now, and the extra 50% off (most everything, not everything) is a nice fat bonus. Size shown on that slim luxe touch polo above is a large on 5’10” / 200lbs. And that smart weight suit jacket? Unlined for extra ventilation, and the almost half and half wool/poly fabric is made to be lightweight and breathable. Could be a real winner for those that run warm?
Brooks Brothers: Four Shirts for $199 (reg. $92 per)
This is still going on? I thought this was set to expire with the other long-weekend sales. Nnnnnnope. Guess not. Now it’s a “Spring Shirt Sale.” Well okay then. Sure, you gotta buy in bulk, but there are a lot of professional suit and tie types who love them some Brooks Brothers non iron dress shirts. Lots of styles and fits to pick from.
- Cole Haan Suede Varsity Jacket – $249.97 ($525)
- Cole Haan Cambridge Wingtip Oxford – $119.97 ($260)
- Cole Haan Grand Crosscourt Turf Sneaker in Ivory – $79.97 ($150)
- Cole Haan Grand Crosscourt Turf Sneaker in Navy/Ink – $89.97 ($150)
Not bad. Some tempting stuff in there. Most would agree that Cole Haan full price just isn’t realistic. But they’re always on sale, and by the time they hit the flash sale sites (like Nordstrom’s Haute Look) the prices get much more palatable. No free shipping and returns here though, since it’s not through Nordy’s main site.
- Nordstrom Trim Fit Mélange Sport Coat – $149.49 ($299)
- Nordstrom EXTRA Trim Fit Dress Shirts – $32.90 ($49.50)
- Nordstrom Tech-Smart Trim Fit Stretch Wool Travel Trousers – $64.49 ($129)
- Cole Haan Pinch LX Sneaker – $89.90 ($150)
Speaking of Nordstrom… Still going strong.
Doesn’t end until Monday June 3rd. Whoops. Guess it ends Sunday the 2nd? Coulda sworn it was set to end on Monday the 3rd. Anyway, yes, some things have sold out. But the above picks have not! Full picks can be found here if you don’t want to scroll through 80+ pages.
- Made in the USA Horween CXL #8 Burgundy Briefcase – $249
- Made in the USA Horween CXL #8 Burgundy Weekender – $549
Pre-funding has launched. It’s the original briefcase (not the new, beefier update) and their realllllly handsome weekender. Both have an estimated ship date of July.