he Thursday Handfuls are great, but what if Monday (or Tuesday) rolls around and there are a few sales that can’t wait til the weekend? You’ll find three of the best, with a few picks from each, to start the week below.
- Light Gray Tropical Wool Suit – $348
- Blue Stretch (98% wool / 2% lycra) Suit – $348
- Medum Gray Stretch (98% wool / 2% lycra) Suit – $348
- Button Down Collar Polos – $30
- Shirt Collar Polos – $30
Newness from Spier & Mackay. Tropical wool suits have just one drawback: The jackets are fully lined. So if you’re a super sweater of a man, then you might want to steer clear. Lined in Bemberg though, so it’ll breathe noticeably better than stuffy polyester lined suits. Lighter weight tropical wool does help too in the warmer months. Also, new stretch suits are in and their polos are up for pre-order.
The Pick: C65 Trident GMT – $930.75 ($1095)
Not cheap, but compared to luxury watch brands? These are oddly affordable. Extremely well designed, Swiss made, and the C65 collection that’s getting the cut has super on-point retro styling.
- Ludlow Slim-fit unstructured suit jacket in cotton-linen – $100.80 ($168)
- Ludlow Slim-fit unstructured suit jacket & matching pant in microhoundstooth cotton-linen – $159.60 ($299)
- Stretch Secret Wash shirt in medium-dot print – $35.70 ($59.50)
- Braided cotton leather belt – $27 ($45)
Was running yesterday in… celebration(?) of springing forward with the clocks, and has since been extended through today. Yes, there are a ton of exclusions. As is always the case. But a good chunk of their new arrivals are getting the cut.
BONUS Brooks Brothers: Select Shirts 4/$199 (reg. $98 per)
Not all of their shirts are four for $199, but the selection that IS up for the 4/$199 deal isn’t half bad. Especially if you’re a fan of their 96% cotton / 4% lycra non-iron stretch fabrics.
- Core Temp Chinos – $49 ($98)
- Silk/Linen Stripe Sweater – $39.75 ($79.50)
- Nicklas Sneaker – $64 ($128)
- Arley Suede Work Boot – $89 ($178) review here
- Rapid Movement Jean – $59 ($118)
- Slim Traveler Pant – $49.25 ($98.50)
- Water-Resistant Trench Coat in Khaki or Navy – $148 ($269)
Last day today. Full picks here. As good as it gets for BR. It’s a great time to pick up, well, anything from BR, but ESPECIALLY the stuff that’s usually excluded. (Rapid movement denim, core temp chinos, traveler pants, etc.)