Sales that deserve some attention heading into the weekend or a bit earlier. Might not be some massive once a year event, but still worth a look. Those are what make up these handfuls. Five of the better sales, one for each finger, are below, plus bonus sales if need be. Included are a few picks worth pointing out.
- Brisbane Moss Corduroy Sportcoat – $199.99 ($298)
- Abraham Moon Neapolitan Cut Tweed Sportcoat – $278.40 ($398)
- Merino Wool Neapolitan Cut Medium Blue Sportcoat – $223.99 ($398)
- Made in Portugal Goodyear Welted Wingtips in Brown or Black – $142.40 ($248)
- Made in Portugal Goodyear Welted Medallion Toes in Burgundy or Black – $198.40 ($298)
The best values in menswear get even better. But it really does feel like an end of season clearance (probably because it is). Lots of cool to cold weather fabrics. Sizes are really scattered. So get ready to hunt and peck a little bit.
So maybe ketchup and mustard Persols weren’t your thing. Fair enough. So perhaps something more classic? Folding Clubmasters this time around, still from Massdrop. Prescription ready too, in case you want to swap in some Rx lenses in the frames. Final sale of course, being that it’s Massdrop. Estimated ship date is April 16. UPDATE: Dang it! These are no longer available. I’m thinking it was because enough people got on board? Hope you got a pair if you were interested.
- Waterbury 42mm Sub Seconds – $111.12 ($139)
- Waterbury 42mm Sub Seconds Gray Dial – $111.12 ($139)
- Waterbury 42mm Day Date – $111.12 ($139)
- Todd Snyder x Timex Mod Watch – $110.40 ($138)
- Todd Snyder x Timex Military Watch – $110.40 ($138) multiple color combos
Getting a Timex direct through Timex.com doesn’t always net you the best price. In fact, if it’s a pretty common model? Amazon will almost always have them beat on price. But this VIP sale has got some not-so-common watches up for the 20% discount, including some kinda-rare Waterbury as well as Todd Snyder models. Code expires Monday 3/25.
Cheap? Nope. But made in the USA from 97% cotton and 3% lycra, they look good, feel great, and now come in both a slim AND a straight fit. (Straight fit! Rejoice squat rack fans!) Also, no hemming (for most of us) required anymore. They now come in inseams of 30, 32, and 34. Full review coming soon. Seven, count ’em SEVEN different colors to pick from.
- 3 Shirts for $169 (reg $92 – $120 each)
- Made in the USA 1818 Suits, two for $1499 ($749.50 per, reg. $998 – $1298 per)
- 25% off most Sportcoats
Doesn’t start until tomorrow, but still worth a mention. While the construction often takes place in the fuzzy, not very specific land of “imported,” they’re built well, and the Italian fabrics they make them out of are top notch. A splurge for most of us, but they wear well and hold up great.
Now $82 instead of the usual $118. Still an investment, and they were going for less during the recent exclusion-free F&F sale, but they get excluded all the time from other promos and codes. So, still worth a mention.
Also worth a mention:
- Banana Republic: Extra 40% off Sale Styles + Free 3-5 Day Shipping on $100+ w/ BRSHIP
- H&M: Up to 60% off during their Spring Sale.
- J. Crew: 30% off select full price, but there are a lot of exclusions.
- Huckberry: Flint and Tinder Mill jackets are 25% off.
- Jomashop: They’ve got a pretty fast looking (read: Monaco like) Tissot Automatic on sale for $399.