Sales that deserve some attention heading into the weekend or a bit earlier. Might not be some massive once a year event, but still worth a look. Those are what make up these handfuls. Five of the better sales, one for each finger, are below, plus bonus sales if need be. Included are a few picks worth pointing out.
- Navy Cotton/Nylon Trench – $84 ($168)
- Slim Thompson Blazer in Light Blue Cotton-Linen – $89 ($178)
- Slim Short-Sleeve Printed Chambray Shirt – $29.50 ($59.50)
- Chunky Cardigan Sweater in Marled Cotton – $54 ($108)
- Slim Thompson Unstructured Blazer in Cotton-Linen – $89 ($178)
Not bad. Half off, suiting is excluded, but sportcoats are in fact up for the cut. And a few (not many, don’t get your hopes up) items are getting an additional 20% off with the code SAVEMORE. Also, by the looks of it, light blues and grays are gonna be a thing this year?
- Club Monaco Leather Sneaker – $73.87 ($98.50)
- Filson Briefcase in Black – $243.75 ($325)
- Red Wing Sheldon Boot – $277.49 ($369.99)
- Allen Edmonds Liverpool Chelsea Boots – $371.25 ($495)
Only exclusions appear to be Birkenstock, Viberg, Woolrich, and Zespa. So Allen Edmonds and Red Wings are up for the 25% off. Not bad.
Orient Star Classic Automatic – $239.99 FINAL ($345)
A super classy dress watch from Orient’s Upgraded line. Final sale since it’s Massdrop. Doesn’t ship until early March. Mineral crystal, which is a little odd. (You’d think they’d use sapphire on their higher end line? There are pros and cons to each though.) But the 22 jewel movement, power reserve indicator, hacking/hand-winding function, and timeless good looks are nice at this price. 38.5mm case diameter, so, a more classically sized watch. Usually runs $345 direct via Orient.
- Ludlow Blazer in Herringbone Moon Mills English Tweed – $148.79 – $164.99 FINAL ($298)
- Rugged Merino Wool Shawl-Collar Cardigan Sweater – $53.99 FINAL ($128)
- Double-Knit Henley in Stripe – $18.59 FINAL ($65)
- Cashmere Hat – $20.09 FINAL ($79.50)
Boy. J. Crew feels like they’re stuck between two seasons right now. And the early spring arrivals are, man I hate to say it, pretty plain Jane. To the point of norm core. Thus, why the picks above are limited to items from last season that are getting an extra 30% off and are already in the sale section.
UPDATE: J. Crew just boosted this to 40% off select full price and sale items with the code YESPLEASE
- Rapid Movement Jean – $70.80 ($118)
- Slim Utility Blazer – $95.40 ($159)
- Core Temp Chinos – $58.80 ($98)
- Arley Suede Work Boot – $106.80 ($178)
In case you missed it yesterday. Card members still get an extra 10% off when they use the code BRCARD at checkout. Always a good time to pick up stuff that’s usually excluded (like Rapid Movement or Traveler Jeans) during one of these sales. Full picks here.
Also worth a mention:
- GAP: Up to 50% off + Extra 20% off w/ STAYWARM
- Lands’ End: 40% off price items with FRIENDS & 8974
- Allen Edmonds: Their clearance section is now an extra 30% off with the code PLUS30
- Bespoke Post: 20% off a selection of goods in their Valentine’s Day shop with VDAY2019. Big thanks to Brandon D. for the tip!
- Todd Snyder: 30% off select w/ NEW30
- H&M: 14% off + Free Shipping w/ LOVE (exp 2/14)
- EXPRESS: 40% off Everything
- Suitsupply: They’ve added even more new spring releases to their new arrivals section.