The Thursday Handfuls are great, but what if Monday (or Tuesday) rolls around and there are a few sales that can’t wait til the weekend? You’ll find three of the best, with a few picks from each, to start the week below.
#1. Lands’ End: 50% Off Full Price w/ STOCKING & 2246
- Wool Blend Topcoat – $174.50 ($349)
- Wool Blend Topocat in Windowpane – $199.50 ($399)
- Tailored Fit Comfort-First Knit Blazer – $99.50 ($199)
- Made in Germany Wine Glasses (Set of 4) – $19.98 ($39.95)
- Waxed Canvas Weekender Duffle Bag – $74.50 ($149)
- Tailored Fit Half-Canvas Italian Wool Navy Blazer – $149.50 ($299)
- 100% Cashmere V-Neck Sweater – $94.50 ($189)
Looks like Lands’ End is banking on their 50% off full price deal (which is usually somewhat rare during the rest of the year) to carry them through the holidays? Sounds just fine to us. Big thanks to Brandon D. for the tip on those Nachtmann made in Germany wine glasses.
#2. Brooks Brothers: 40% off select sportcoats & outerwear
- Wool/Cashmere Herringbone Sport Coat in Milano or Regent Fit – $298.80 ($498)
- Regent Fit Navy Plaid Sport Coat – $298.80 ($498)
- BrooksTweed Donegal Sport Coat in Milano or Regent Fit – $298.80 ($498)
- Hopsack Wool Sport Coat in Milano (slim) or Regent (athletic) Fit – $298.80 ($498)
- Mixed-Media Wool Hybrid Jacket – $358.80 ($598)
If you like sportcoats and, uh… coats… it’s one of the better sales of the year. But it only lasts one day. It’s part of their seven days of holiday deals promotion, with a new deal popping up every day. Regent and Milano fits. More than a few colors and patterns up for the discount. Hop to it if you’re able my fellow sportcoat addicts.
#3. Up to 50% off Select Amazon Men’s Fashion Brands
- Goodthreads 100% Poly Bomber – $35 ($50)
- Buttoned Down Non-Iron Pinpoint Dress Shirt – $27.30 ($39) multiple styles/colors
- Buttoned Down Cashmere V-Neck – $89
- 206 Collective Leather or Suede Sneakers – $37.50 ($75)
- Goodthreads Lightweight Military Style Jacket – $35 ($50)
- Goodthreads Men’s Slim-Fit Wrinkle-Free Dress Chino Pant – $24 ($30)
So I guess there was a little more to this than the Cashmere v-necks from Buttoned Down? Thirty five bucks for that bomber is really nice. More info on their menswear brands can be found over here.
BONUS Huckberry: Waxed Truckers & Duck Boots are Back
No discounts here, but… man. They can’t keep these things in stock. And for good reason. Head here for a review of the warmer-than-you-think, blanket lined waxed trucker. Also, if you’re on the fence? They’re giving away a bottle of Pappy Van Winkle each day through Thursday. Any order automatically gets you a chance to win, but there’s no purchase necessary as well.
BONUS II J. Crew: 35% off select Full Price + Extra 50% off Sale Items w/ WINTERSALE
- Cotton-Wool Crewneck Sweater in Colorblock – $29.99 ($85)
- Lightweight Striped Wool-Blend Scarf – $20.49 ($59.50)
- Oar Stripe Leather Tote Bag – $104.99 ($298)
- Wallace & Barnes Letterman Jacket – $55.49 ($148)
- Raglan-Sleeve Varsity Jacket in Tweed Fleece – $42.49 ($98)
- Oar Stripe Nylon Weekender Bag – $104.99 ($298)
- Ludlow Shawl-Collar Velvet Blazer – $193.70 ($298)
- Letterman Jacket in Wool – $148.20 ($228)
- Dock Peacoat with Thinsulate – $193.70 ($298)
J. Crew’s sale section has finally been restocked, and there’s more than a few tempting pieces in there (like some of their Oar stripe bag collection). Also worth noting is that Crosby fit worsted wool suit jackets are currently dirt cheap… but there’s no pants to match. The new classic fit pants have stretch in them, while the ol’ Crosby jackets don’t.
Also worth a mention…
- Banana Republic: 40% off purchase (but BR picks are excluded)
- Allen Edmonds: Up to 25% off Select Boots
- Bonobos: 25% off $150+ and 30% off $250+ w/ MERRY