The Thursday Handfuls are great, but what if Monday (or Tuesday) rolls around and there are a few sales that can’t wait til the weekend? You’ll find three of the best, with a few picks from each, to start the week below.
- McAllister Wingtip Oxfords in Merlot – $249 ($425)
- Carlyle Plain Toe Oxford in Bourbon – $249 ($425)
- Cornwallis Medallion Toe Oxfords in Merlot – $249 ($425)
- McAllister Wingtip Oxfords in Bourbon – $249 ($425)
- Fifth Ave. Cap Toe Oxfords in Merlot – $249 ($425)
- Fifth Ave. Cap Toe Oxfords in Bourbon – $249 ($425)
Huge fan of the Allen Edmonds Merlot shade around these parts (see a full How to Wear it for their Merlot McAllisters here). Also know that the Bourbon shade can be a bit divisive. Some people LOVE it. Some think it can look a little striped and/or greenish in some lights. Anyway, $249 is a hell of a price for timeless Allen Edmonds first quality shoes. Deal runs clear through July 22nd.
- Thompson Unstructured Linen Blazer – $74.99 FINAL w/ TOOCOOL
- Cotton/Nylon Utility Jacket – $29.99 FINAL w/ TOOCOOL
- Cotton/Nylon/Merino Striped Henley Hoodie – $29.99 FINAL w/ TOOCOOL
- 9″ Gramercy Oxford Short – $19.95(multiple colors)
- Performance T-shirt – $7.49 FINAL w/ TOOCOOL
- Slim-Fit Seersucker Shirt – $19.50
- Thompson Fit Unconstructed Chino Blazer – $64.99 FINAL w/ TOOCOOL
Why potentially? Because they need 25 people to commit to the $119.99 price point before it’s triggered and the drop goes active. I’m guessing (guessing) that won’t be an issue though. Plenty of different Bambino styles to pick from. Still final sale of course. Estimated ship date is July 25th.
- The Hudson Windowpane Chambray Button Down – $85 ($165)
- The Light Blue Broughton Windowpane Button Down – $99 ($145)
- Made in Italy Blue Byran Sportcoat – $439 ($625)
- Made in Italy Cadet Blue Gilman Sportcoat – $439 ($625)
- The Richlee Gingham Casual Linen Shirt – $75 ($145)
Is it still spendy? Yes. But it’s Ledbury. Really, really nice fabrics. Terrific construction. Great collars on their shirts. And speaking of their shirts, all of their shirts come with that slightly lowered 2nd button. Perfect for going sans-tie, and if any time is sans-tie-time, it’s summertime.
These are NOT their basic Aussie wools (which are great in their own right). These are Italian milled, Super 120s wool fabrics. Still lined with Bemberg. Still half-canvas. Still offered in either slim or contemporary fits. Available in either navy, medium gray, or charcoal. Drop ends today though.
Also worth a mention on a Monday
- Bespoke Post: Up to 40% off select items from their store for members.
- Massdrop: They’ve got the Seiko “Pepsi” SNZF Sea Urchin 100m for $129.99. Final sale though.
- Todd Snyder: New Reductions added to their sale section.
- Club Monaco: Extra 30% off Sale Styles, no code needed.
- Brooks Brothers: Up to 40% off Select Spring & Summer Styles. Stand by for a deep dive into this coming tomorrow.