The Thursday Handfuls are great, but what if Monday (or Tuesday) rolls around and there are a few sales that can’t wait til the weekend? You’ll find three of the best, with a few picks from each, to start the week below.
#1. Brooks Brothers: 4 Shirts for $199 (normally $360ish)
The Pick: 4 Regent Fit Non Iron Point Collar Dress Shirts – $49.75 per (norm. $92 per)
You gotta be willing to stock up, but, under fifty for a Brooks Brothers non-iron is really a pretty solid deal. Plenty of men swear by these things, and it appears that most, if not all of their basic fabrics, colors, and patterns are up for this discount. Plenty of collar styles to pick from as well. Promotion expires today, 10/9/17.
- 80% Merino Wool / 20% Nylon Duffel Coat – $236ish USD ($286ish USD)
- 85% Merino Wool / 15% Cashmere Topcoat – $270ish USD
- 80% Merino Wool / 20% Peacoat – $236ish USD ($286ish USD)
Remember, prices on their site are listed in Canadian Dollars. So, it’s gonna cost US customers less, thanks to the exchange rate. Big fan of them using more precise chest sizing on their outerwear instead of the ball park S/M/L that many other brands use. Charcoal, Navy, and Black are available for all three styles. Camel is also available in the topcoat.
- Italian Wool Car Coat – $298.50 ($398)
- The Jetsetter Wool Blazer – $337.50 ($450) multiple colors/patterns, also shown at top of post
- The Banff Wool Quilted Jacket – $208.50 ($278)
- Two Pairs of USA Made French Corders – $192 ($256)
A steep threshold, but, Bonobos ain’t cheap either. So, plenty is up for grabs if you’re a fan of the brand. Big fan of their sportcoats since most have less structure, great fabrics, and easy to tailor non-functioning sleeve buttons. If you’re in the market for a new sportcoat, or, some outerwear, now’s not a bad time to give Bonobos a look.
- UNIQLO Oxford Cloth Button Down – $19.90 ($29.90)
- UNIQLO “Customized For You” Easy Care Longsleeve Shirts – $29.90
So not everyone loves the UNIQLO OCBD now that they’ve messed with the fit, but, for under twenty bucks and free shipping, it’s a low risk high reward shirt for many of us. Meanwhile, if you’re one of the types who freaked out over UNIQLO now offering neck and sleeve measurement dress shirts, now’s not a terrible time to take em’ for a spin.
- Lambswool Bomber Jacket – $80.50 ($115)
- Lambswool Shawl-Collar Pullover Sweater – $52.50 ($75)
- Unstructured Ludlow Blazer in Cotton-Linen – $94.49 ($168)
- Unstructured Ludlow Blazer in Madras – $94.49 ($168)
- Cotton-Wool Shawl-Collar Cardigan Sweater – $75.60 ($108)
- USA Made 770 Straight-Fit Jean in Garment-Dyed American Denim – $87.50 ($125)
- Italian Merino Wool Polo Sweater – $62.65 ($89.50)
Seems like more exclusions than has been the case as of late (no shoes for example), BUT… there’s still plenty to snap up just in time for the weather to turn. OR, it’s a great time to grab something for a warm weather vacation and/or next season. Finally, some of their unconstructed linen/cotton sportcoats are in the sale section AND the code is knocking an extra 30% off.
BONUS III Need Supply Co: 20% off w/ EVERYBODY20
The Pick: Filson Original Briefcase – $260 ($325)
Lots of exclusions with this code (Alden being the expected one,) but it is working on Filson stuff. And that means the hard-to-find-on-sale Original Brief is down to the mid $200s. Code is good through Friday 10/13.
Also worth a mention on a Monday
- GAP: 40% off Everything & free shipping no minimum w/ FORYOU
- J. Crew Factory: 50% off Site Wide (suiting excluded)
- Lands’ End: 40% off Reg. Priced Styles w/ MOON and 3095
- EXPRESS: 40% off sitewide
- DSW: $10 off $49, $20 off $99, $60 off $199 w/ OCTOBER2017
- Todd Snyder: Extra 30% off sale items w/ THIRTYOFFSALE
- Jack Spade: They’re still 50% off, sitewide. Picks here.
- Banana Republic: 40% off, no code needed, but BRPICKS are out
- H&M: 20% off $100+ w/ 1798, 30% off $200+ w/ 5480
- Allen Edmonds: The Rediscover America Sale runs clear through 10/24