Well that was fun.
Some congratulations are certainly in order. A hearty virtual handshake goes out to…
- T. Lee who won the Strands from Allen Edmonds.
- S. Borrowman who won the $399 Suitsupply gift card.
- M. Zhang who won three shirts from Ledbury.
- M. Singh who won the Orient Polaris Automatic.
- D. Kelley who won the Saddleback Thin Front Pocket Briefcase.
And again, can’t say thanks enough to the people who provided all of the thank you gifts this week: Kelsey at Allen Edmonds who’s a pleasure to work with. The incredible Madeline and Gene at Saddleback. Molly and the rest of the folks at Ledbury. Nick at Orient, who’s been up for honest reviews and giveaways for years. And of course, Kirsten and all the other incredibly well dressed people over at Suitsupply.
Y’know what all of those companies have in common? They didn’t have to participate in Reader Appreciation Week. Far from it. But they did and they did so without hesitation.
Thanks again to all of you in the readership. Carry on. Here’s to R.A.W. 2018.