Sales that deserve some attention heading into the weekend or a bit earlier. Five of the better sales are below, plus bonus sales if need be. Included are a few picks worth pointing out.
- Nike Blazer Low ’77 Vintage – $72 ($90)
- Nike Blazer Mid ’77 Premium – $73.57 ($110)
- Nike Air Pegasus ’89 – $74.37 ($110)
Works on both sale stuff as well as full price stuff as long as it’s in the set-aside “ultimate sale” section. Code ULTIMATE expires this Sunday, 10/15.
The Pick: Ottawa Boot Dune Chromexcel – $296 ($380)
Not a lot going on in the Grant Stone sale section, but they just don’t do a whole heck of a lot of discounting. Nice to see the Ottawa Boot in there getting a sizeable price cut though. Although that also means the style is being discontinued.
Was $218 last year… but they’re priced at $198 for this year. Now, that’s still a lot of money for one sweater, but good gracious is it a heck of a sweater. Thick and soft, versatile in terms of style, and made from breathable, pill-resistant, 4-Ply Australian Merino Wool. Shown above is a size medium on 5’10″/185. Black is currently waitlisted (and shown above from a couple years back), but there’s dark charcoal, navy, burgundy, and a bunch of other colors in stock and ready to ship.
- Goodyear Welted Kenton Pacer Boots – $209.50 ($298) 30% off
- Wool Blend Bowery Dress Trousers – $79.50 ($148) 46% off
- Sussex Quilted Jacket – $119.50 ($198) 40% off
This is a strange one. No code needed. Prices are as marked, and it’s all over the place. They say “Up to 50% off almost everything…” but it’s really not “almost everything.” Yet those Pacer boots ARE included. They were excluded over the long weekend. Same with the Sussex jackets.
- Strand Oxfords – $299 ($395)
- Park Avenue Leather Sole Oxfords – $299 ($395)
- Park Avenue Cap-toe Oxford Dress Boot – $399 ($495)
- Higgins Mill Weatherproof Boot – $399 ($495)
Full picks here. Still rolling and no log in or rewards club membership is required at this point. Worth another mention as it got back-burnered in our collective consciousness this past week thanks to Amazon’s Prime Big Deal Days sale.