Grant Stone: New models added to their sale section
A favorite of our shoe expert, Adam, Grant Stone is the rare shoe company that delivers Goodyear Welted shoes and boots, made with a real attention to detail from terrific materials, and their quality control and buyer experience is top notch.
And they just don’t do sales often. It’s rare.
- Chelsea Boot – Crimson Chromexcel – $296 ($370)
- Fairfield Oxford – British Tan – $255 ($340) review here
- Fairfield Oxford – Chocolate – $255 ($340)
- Traveler Penny – Storm Suede – $248 ($312)
- Longwing – British Tan Calf – $296 ($370)
- Diesel Boot – Tan Suede – $272 ($340) review here
Plenty of options (like those above) which are not final sale. Full review of those Fairfield Oxfords can be found here.
There are full size runs for a lot of these. Even some wide widths.
Note that their lasts run large, and they usually recommend sizing down by 1/2 a size.
Returns will set you back a $15 label, and be mindful of that return window. It’s 15 days from purchase.
Pour one out from Adam’s wallet.
The Fairfield Oxfords in British Tan. Review here.