J. Crew: 46% off select full w/ 25HOURS (exp. 11/6)
Live look at J. Crew and their eight zillion concurrently running promos, deals, sales, and “special” markdowns:
Here’s what’s happening today (deep inhale):
We rolled the clocks back last night so they’re doing a 25-hour (har!) 40% + an additional 10% off (total = 46% off) promo w/ 25HOURS . Yet when you head over to the J. Crew site, not much is up for that 25HOURS code, due to exclusions (stretch chinos, their Kenton boots collection, suits) OR… it’s (often) MORE than 46% off as part of some limited time “prices as marked” event. And they’re also doing an additional 64% off (!) final sale styles.
- Ludlow Slim-fit blazer in Scottish wool – $376.92 ($698!!)
- Brushed wool V-neck cardigan sweater – $79.92 ($148)
- Ludlow Slim-fit Legacy blazer in Italian wool flannel – $174.50 ($350) 50% off, no code needed
- Slim Secret Wash cotton poplin shirts – $42.93 ($79.50) lots of colors/patterns
- Midweight brushed flannel workshirt – $44.50 ($89.50) 50% off, no code needed
- Bowery wrinkle-free stretch cotton shirt with button-down collar – $42.93 ($79.50)
- Cords in Slim or Straight Fit – $39.50 ($88) five colors, 55% off, no code needed
- 100% Cashmere Scarves – $52.92 ($98)
- 100% Cashmere Hats – $37.53 ($69.50)
- Made in Italy Leather MacAlister Boots – $85.32 ($168) full review here
- Made in Italy Suede MacAlister Boots ‘ $85.32 ($158)
The steals really are the Legacy Italian Flannel Blazer, and the MacAlister desert boots. Those are sometimes excluded. And if they are included, they’re usually 30% off. Maybe if you’re lucky, 40% off.
BUT. It’s not really desert boot season. Crepe soles can slide unexpectedly on wet and/or icy surfaces. So wear at your own risk in the fall and winter.
That’s the best I got for you today. I hope you understand.
My brain broke with all that stuff going on at once.