Retail analysts used to dismiss Cyber Monday (and online shopping in general) as little more than a joke compared to the in-store Black Friday onslaught. Times have changed. A lot. Cyber Monday is now legitimate, and often carries with it slightly different if not potentially better offers depending on the brand. This post might see some updates today as more deals get released. Got a tip? Send those in to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that all picks below are clickable by item. Hopefully it’s not too much chaos.
J. Crew: Cyber Monday Specials & 50% off select full and additional 10% off it all w/ CYBER
- Stretch washed chinos in slim, straight, or athletic fit – $53.55 ($79.50) These are almost always excluded. 32.65% off when you use the code CYBER
- Ludlow Slim-fit Legacy blazer in Italian wool flannel – $125.55 FINAL ($350)
- Slim Secret Wash cotton poplin shirts – $35.77 ($79.50) various colors/patterns
- Midweight brushed flannel workshirt – $31.05 FINAL ($89.50)
- Wool/Cashmere Ludlow Topcoats – $224.10 ($498)
- 100% Cashmere Scarves – $44.10 ($98)
- 100% Cashmere Hats – $31.27 ($69.50)
- Goodyear Welted Kenton Pacer Boots – $202.50 ($298) 32.5% off total. Excluded from 50% off but does get the extra 10% off
- Goodyear Welted Kenton Plain Toe Boots – $202.50 ($298) 32.5% off total. Excluded from 50% off but does get the extra 10% off
- Cords in Slim or Straight Fit – $26.55 FINAL ($88)
So this got complicated in a hurry, but their stretch chinos ARE included this time. Also know that some of the items that weren’t Final Sale during the Black Friday code are now very much final sale. Like their cords, flannel shirts, and the legacy blazer in flannel. Those items have seen greater, significant price cuts, so maybe J. Crew is starting to move the fall stuff out as we hit winter? No returns on anything marked as final sale.
Huckberry: Select Cyber Week Deals
- PROOF Merino Wool Blend 72-hour Short Sleeve Henleys – $70 ($88) 9 colors
- PROOF Merino Wool Blend 72-hour Long Sleeve Henleys – $78 ($98) 7 colors
- Relwen Quilted Tanker Jacket – $238 ($298)
- Upstate Eco Heather Flannel Sheet Set – King – $138 ($198) perhaps a gift for the “always cold” person in your life?
- Walden Eyewear Sunglasses in Matte Tortoise – $74 ($99)
- Huckberry Weekenders Sunglasses – $26 ($35)
- Rhodes Caliber Collection Tyler Chukkas – $131 ($175) long term test review here
- Rhodes Caliber Collection Chelseas in Mojave Suede – $138 ($198)
- Rhodes Portland Boot in Amarello Leather – $187 ($250)
Different. Not quite the same selection of goods as Black Friday. Not drastically different, but noticeably so. Pretty sure the 72-hour henleys weren’t included in the Black Friday push (could be wrong though).
Banana Republic: 40% off (no code needed)
- Italian Wool Blend Topcoats in Navy Plaid or Camel – $270 ($450)
- Italian Nailhead Wool Signature Suit Jacket + Matching Trouser = $360 ($600) mini review here
- Skye Textured Wool Sweater – $108 ($180)
- Italian Wool Blend Shawl Collar Cardigan – $135 ($225)
- Slim Core Temp Chino – $60 ($100)
- Luxe Traveler Jeans in Slim OR Tapered Fit – $64.50 ($130)
Same deal as Black Friday. Exclusions are the usuals. Leather goods (which means shoes) are out. BR’s top offer these days. Especially after they sat most of 2022 out in terms of codes and promos.
Saks: $50 off every $200 spent w/ CYBER22SF (limit $500 off)
The Pick: Timex GMT Black and Blue – $169 ($219)
Whut. Timex hasn’t had their GMTs in stock for months. And Saks has the hard to find, blue/black version, and knocks $50 off. I’m guessing this isn’t something they’d trouble themselves with, being that Saks is so high end. Full review of the original red/blue GMT can be found here.
Brooks Brothers: 37% off
- Regent Fit Stretch Wool Two-Button 1818 Suit in Charcoal or Navy – $754.74 ($1198)
- Regent Fit Stretch Wool 1818 Suit in Grey – $754.74 ($1198)
- Regent Fit Navy Check 1818 Suit – $754.74 ($1198)
- Regent Regular-Fit Hopsack Blazer – $345.24 ($548)
- Regent Regular-Fit Houndstooth with Deco Lambswool Sport Coat – $345.24 ($548)
- BrooksFlex Regent-Fit Wool Trousers – $156.24 ($248)
Their deal peaked on Thanksgiving with a one day 40% off event, but 37% off isn’t bad either. It’s actually 30% off + an additional 10% taken off that marked down price. Math means that’s 37% off total. Works on their made in Italy or USA 1818 suits.
Bonobos: 30% off w/ CYBERWEEK
- Solid Unconstructed Italian Hopsack Wool Blazers – $280 ($400)
- Premium Stretch Jeans – $48.30 FINAL ($149)
- Italian Wool Dress Pants – $160.30 ($199)
- Waffle Henley – $48.30 ($69)
- Stretch Italian Moleskin Trouser – $97.30 ($139)
- Italian Cotton Knit Blazers – $208.60 ($298)
And they’ve stuck to it. No extra bump for Cyber Monday this year. So today’s the last day for 30% off. Expires tonight: 11/28/2022 at 11:59 pm PT. Items tagged with “icon status” are excluded. That means original stretch washed chinos as well as the stretch washed chino 2.0 are out.
adidas: 40% off (works on sale items too) w/ CYBER
Stans for $46? That’s a stunner.
UNIQLO: Limited-Time Cyber Monday Specials
- Seamless Down Long Coat – $159.90 ($199.90)
- 100% Cashmere Crewneck Sweater – $129.90 ($159.90)
- Wool Cashmere Chesterfield Coat – $159.90 ($199.90)
- 100% Cashmere Beanie – $39.90 ($49.90) lots of colors
- 100% Cashmere Gloves – $29.90 ($39.90) lots of colors
- 100% Cashmere Scarf – $59.90 ($69.90) lots of colors
UNIQLO is celebrating the 10 year anniversary of their website. Yes, their website. Life comes at us fast, right? They were one of the last to get going here in the US. So to celebrate their 10 year anniversary of hitting the web, they’re running a bunch of Cyber Monday specials. And a reminder that they changed their well-loved (lighter-weight) wool/chesterfield topcoats in the off-season from a three front to a 2 front. Which is an odd choice to some of our brains/eyeballs.
Allen Edmonds: 25% off select w/ CYBER
Shoebank: Extra 25% off Factory 2nds w/ EXTRA25
- Dalton Wingtip Dress Boots w/ leather sole – $285 ($475)
- Carlyle Plain Toe Oxfords – $296.25 ($395)
- Liverpool Chelsea Boots – $371.25 ($495)
- Factory Second Park Avenue Weatherproof Oxford – $224.25 ($425) shows a v-tread sole, but says it’s Dainite stud?
- Factory Second Higgins Mill Weatherproof Boot – $224.25 ($445)
- Factory Second Park Avenue Cap-toe Oxford – $224.25 ($395)
There are two, very different deals going on here:
- Mainline AE: 25% off select with CYBER “Excludes all Strand, Strandmok, Park Avenue, Randolph, Higgins Mill, Cordovan, Billy Reid and Barbour Styles.” OH COME ON. But it does work on their sale section
- Allen Edmonds Factory 2nds Shoebank: 25% off sitewide w/ EXTRA25. This is the scratch/dent/slight cosmetic defect stuff. But you don’t know what that blemish is until it shows up. More info on Factory 2nds can be found here. But the extra 25% off DOES work on their stock of Parks and Strands. good for an additional 25% off over there. Remember that any returned factory 2nds will set you back a $25 restocking fee. That’s the gamble.
TheTieBar: 20% off + 30% off $150+
- TheTieBar Wool-Blend Miracle Jackets – $136.50 ($195) 30% off since they’re $150+
- Shawl Collar Cardigan 90% cotton / 10% wool – $60 ($75)
- Pinpoint Solid Non-Iron Dress Shirts – $44 ($55)
- Classic Gingham Navy Non-Iron Dress Shirt – $44 ($55)
Discount should happen at checkout. Probably some exclusions somewhere. But the 30% off $150+ is extra nice if you’ve been eyeing one of their “miracle” jackets. Review of those can be found here.
Target: Up to 50% off Goodfellow, + $5 off one $30 purchase with Target Circle Membership
- 100% Cotton Crewneck Sweater – $17.50 ($25) 12 colors
- Cotton/poly/nylon/spandex hooded sweater – $24.49 ($34.99)
- Goodfellow & Co. Pintuck Joggers – $14.99 ($29.99)
Don’t forget to log in to your Target Circle rewards account (if you have one) and click that “save offer” on the $5 off $30 promo. That’s a sneaky one. Gotta trip a $30 threshold, but if you’re a frequent Target shopper (hello Dappered Dads who are reading this) then it’s a nice little cherry on top.
Charles Tyrwhitt: 4 Shirts or Polos for $169 + 25% Off Everything Else
- Non Iron Poplins in White or Sky Blue – $42.25 if you buy 4 shirts/polos ($99)
- LONG sleeve “Smart” Jersey Polos w/ hidden button down collar – $42.25 if you buy 4 shirts/polos ($99)
Should be able to mix and match. Meaning, you can buy 2 polos and 2 shirts and still get the multi-buy discount. But you still have to buy four items in total. And that’s a lot. Yet with prices on the rise everywhere (yes, even at Charles Tyrwhitt), the days of a shirt for $29.99 at CT may be gone. So a really nice deal all the same for the Charles Tyrwhitt fans out there. Standard multi-buy discount seems to be $59.95 per. Be aware that shipping is spendy, since CT stuff ships from the U.K. Expect an additional $15 – $18 at checkout for that.
Oliver Wicks: Free 2nd pair of trousers with any custom suit w/ BLACK
- Grey Super 110s Vitale Barberis Canonico Wool Suit – $699
- Charcoal Super 110s Vitale Barberis Canonico Wool Suit – $699
- Navy Super 110s Vitale Barberis Canonico Wool Suit – $699
Oliver Wicks is one of those companies where you take a bunch of measurements of yourself, input them into their platform, pick a fabric and a bunch of customizations like lapels, pleats, linings and what not, and then they ship you a suit later on down the line. These types of companies can be great for guys who just don’t fit into standard “Drop” zones. (Many off the rack suits have a 6″ drop, which means you buy a 40R jacket, and you’re stuck with a 34 waist trouser.) Personal experience has been positive. Just one suit so far, but the fabric is great, the construction is nice, and while the buttons (to me) look a little “meh” close up, the suit looks sharp overall. Pretty good fit out of the box too. And since trousers wear faster than jackets, a lot of guys get a second pair of pants when they get a new suit. For Cyber Monday, Oliver Wicks is throwing in an additional pair of trousers for free with a suit purchase. Limit one spare pair per customer.
Nordstrom Ongoing Price Matching
The Pick: Polarized Ray Ban New-Wayfarer – $140.70 ($201)
Nordy’s team of crack price matching professionals must be running on fumes at this point. Because when anyone calls in something they carry, on sale somewhere else, if they can verify it they’ll match the price. That, and with Nordstrom everything ships and returns for free.
Old Navy: 50% off
- Slim Fit Ultimate Built-In Flex Chino Pants for Men – $27.49 ($54.99)
- Athletic Fit Ultimate Built-In Flex Chino Pants for Men – $27.49 ($54.99)
- Straight Fit Ultimate Built-In Flex Chino Pants for Men – $27.49 ($54.99)
- Textured-Knit Shawl-Collar Sweater – $27.49 ($54.99)
- Relaxed Slim Taper Built-In Flex Dark-Wash Jeans – $22.49 ($44.99)
- 97% cotton / 3% spandex Patterned Built-In Flex Blazer for Men – $39.99 ($79.99)
Spare a thought for anyone who was working at an Old Navy Brick and mortar store this past weekend. Black Friday at an Old Navy must be… something.
Rancourt & Co.: 25% off w/ BFCM22
- Bennett Court Sneaker – $221.25 ($295)
- Classic Ranger-moc – $198.75 ($265)
- Bartlett Cap Toe Oxfords – $311.25 ($415)
Some exclusions apply, but as good as it gets all the same for the made in Maine footwear brand, Rancourt & Co. Those Bennett Court Sneakers are anything but cheap, even with the Cyber Monday discount, but boy are they something else. Full review here in the sadly-sold-out flint kudu suede option.
Amazon: Up to 45% off select Goodthreads/Amazon Essentials
- Amazon Essentials Men’s Lightweight Water-Resistant Puffer Vest – $16.90 ($30.90)
- Amazon Essentials Men’s Lightweight Water-Resistant Puffer Jacket – $21.90 ($39.90)
- Amazon Essentials Men’s Lightweight Water-Resistant Hooded Puffer Jacket – $24.40 ($44.50)
- Amazon Essentials Men’s Slim-Fit Long-Sleeve Flannel Shirt – $17.40 ($24.90)
- Amazon Essentials Men’s Slim-Fit High Stretch Jean – $25.10 ($35.90)
- Goodthreads Quarter Zip Lightweight Merino Wool Sweater – $22 ($40)
It’s select items only, and it’s sort of a weird mix, but if you’re looking to add a cheap puffer to your arsenal of layers for the winter months, now’s not a bad day.
Spier & Mackay: 15% – 20% off w/ BF2022
- Navy Peacoat 90% Wool / 10% Cashmere Italian Melton – $406.30 ($478)
- Charcoal Topcoat 85% Merino Wool & 15% Mongolian Cashmere – $380.80 ($448)
- Camel Topcoat 85% Merino Wool & 15% Mongolian Cashmere – $380.80 ($448)
- Navy 100% Merino Hilts Shawl Cardigan – $134.30 ($158)
- Sunglasses (Model 05) – $36 ($55)
- Gray Scarf in Prince of Wales pattern 50% Merino Wool & 50% Cashmere – $57.80 ($68)
- Brown Cap Toe Blake Stitched Oxfords – $151.30 ($178)
- Chunky Cardigans in 100% Merino Wool – $185.30 ($218)
- Down Blazer in Vitale Barberis Italian Wool Flannel – $338.30 ($398)
- Gray or Navy Italian Stretch Wool Suits – $423.30 ($498)
- Italian Traveler Wool Twill Sportcoats in Navy or Medium Gray – $363.80 ($428)
Runs through Tomorrow. Looks like BF2022 results in 15% off on most full priced stuff, and an additional 20% off sale items. All picks above are 15% off except for the sunglasses which are on sale and getting the additional 20% off. And yes exclusions apply.
Bombas: 25% off everything w/ BIGSALE25
- Merino Wool Calf Socks – $15 ($20)
- Merino Wool “Golf” Socks – $18 ($24)
- Merino Wool Slope Socks – $18 ($24)
- Merino Wool Dress Knee High Socks – $18 ($24)
- Merino Wool Dress Knee High Socks 5-pack – $85.50 ($114
Free shipping kicks in at $50. Big fan of the “golf” socks for smart casual and even dress, but know that there’s a contrasting bee logo on the instep. Gonna be a dealbreaker for some.
Taylor Stitch: 30% off (some exclusions apply)
- The Après Pantin Navy Sashiko – $82.60 ($118)
- The Trench Boot in Whiskey – $243.60 ($348)
- The Ojai Jacket in Ginger Check Wool – $173.60 ($248)
- Made in Italy 60% Merino wool, 30% Nylon, 10% Elastane Socks – $15.75 FINAL ($22)
They’re also offering $30 in store credit back on purchases over $100. Which is nice if you’re a repeat Taylor Stitch customer. Socks are final sale. Apres Pants, Trench Boots, Ojai Jacket (and plenty more) ship and return for free though.
Also worth a mention:
- Nike: Extra 25% off select w/ CYBER
- L.L. Bean: 10% off full price w/ WONDER10
- Black Lapel: 10% off $400 w/ BLACKLAPEL10 , 15% off $800 with BLACKLAPEL15 , 20% off $1500 w/ BLACKLAPEL20 (runs clear through 11/30)
- Lands’ End: 50% off w/ RED and 6898
- White’s Boots: Their Semi-Annual sale is currently underway
- Bespoke Post: They’ve stocked up their shop’s sale section for Black Friday
- EXPRESS: 50% off just about everything + free shipping
- Christopher Ward: $125 off $650 w/ 125LOUPE27
- DSW: 35% off w/ CYBERDEALS
- Rhone: 25% off just about sitewide (yes there are some exclusions), 30% off $300+