The Thursday Handfuls are great, but what if Monday (or Tuesday) rolls around and there are a few sales that can’t wait until the weekend? You’ll find three of the best, with a few picks from each, to start the week below.
- Goodfellow Slim Fit Chino Shorts in 10″ inseam – $13.99 ($19.99)
- Goodfellow Slim Fit Chino Shorts in 9″ or 7″ inseam – $13.99 ($19.99)
- Goodfellow Short Sleeve Pocket Slub Tees in 100% BCI Cotton (Better Cotton Initiative) – $6.99 ($9.99)
- Goodfellow Stretch Poplin Button down in slim or standard fit – $17.49 ($24.99)
- Goodfellow Slim Fit Stretch Oxford Long Sleeve Button-Down Shirt – $17.49 ($24.99)
- Goodfellow Knit Short Sleeve Button Down Shirt – $13.99 ($19.99)
- All in Motion 90% Recycled poly / 10% spandex jersey polo – $13.50 ($18)
- All in Motion 67% Recycled Polyester, 30% Rayon, 3% Spandex Ponte Full Zip Hoodie – $22.50 ($30)
- All in Motion Short Sleeve Performance T-Shirt – $9 ($12)
To quote one R. Burgundy: “Boy that escalated quickly.” Hot off the heels of Target’s CEO admitting they’re overstocked and need to move inventory, Target does a 30% off, well, a lot. Head here for an in-person look at a batch of Goodfellow goods we got our Target-shopping expert Ryan to review for us.
- Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Eye Cream – $36 ($48) 0.5 fl oz jar
- Facial Fuel Daily Energizing Moisture Treatment for Men – $26.25 ($35) 4.2 fl oz
- Facial Fuel Energizing Face Wash – $18 ($24) 8.4 fl oz
It’s friends and family time at Kiehl’s. 25% off just about sitewide, and you need not be friend nor family to take part. Know that orders under $50 will cost you an extra $7 in shipping at Kiehl’s. FWIW after many years of “gym-face” as well as “WTF is happening chaos is everywhere plz make it stop” face, I’ve got more lines on my forehead and around my eyes than I’d like. That wrinkle reducing eye cream seems to help. It’s not cheap. But a little goes a long way. You don’t need to gob it on.
- Fifth Avenue Cap Toe Oxford with Dainite Sole – $255 ($425)
- Randolph Slip-On Signature Suede Loafer-sneaker – $177 ($295)
- Liverpool Chelsea Dress Boot – $371.25 ($495)
- Merino Cool over the calf – $16.87 ($22.50) or mid calf dress socks – $13.87 ($18.50)
- Courtside Signature Sneaker – $165 ($275)
In a world where shipping is more expensive than ever, that’s a mighty nice cherry on top of their currently running Father’s Day Sale. Father’s Day is this Sunday, so it looks like AE is doing their best to lure you into some last-minute-ish gift purchasing with the promise of it getting there in time. Code FREE2DAY ends today, Monday 6/13. Stand out of the sale is probably the Fifth Avenue with the Dainite Sole for $255. I also believe this might be the first time the Chili Liverpool Chelseas have gone on sale? They released them in that color not that long ago. Pretty, pretty good.
- Mountain Decanter – $52 ($65)
- American Mountains set of 4 glasses (Half Dome, Denali, Mount Rainer, Mount Whitney) – $52 ($65)
- International Mountains set of 4 glasses (Mount Everest, Kilimanjaro, Fuji, The Matterhorn) – $52 ($65)
- The Grand Tetons set of 4 glasses – $52 ($65)
- The Grand Canyon set of 2 glasses – $24 ($30)
For potential Father’s-Day gifting. Cutting it real close on shipping timelines, but it’s nice to see Huckberry’s topography-meets drinkware Whiskey Peaks line getting 20% off. Bonus points if you actually know his favorite libation, and pick up a bottle (or a top-shelf version of) for him as part of the gift.
These shirts are stupid comfortable. They’re also stupid expensive. Super stretchy but doesn’t look it, hidden button down collar, breathes great, etc. They’re excellent, they know it, and they’re priced like it.
- Navy and Burgundy Guncheck Wool/Silk/Linen Neapolitan cut Sportcoat – $298 ($398)
- Full Canvas Navy 93% Wool & 7% Cashmere Navy Hopsack Neapolitan cut Sportcoat – $448 ($548)
- Light Brown 100% Irish Linen Prince of Wales Check Neapolitan cut Sportcoat – $348 ($448)
Not many styles up for this $100 flash sale. But remember that if it’s your first suit, sportcoat, or shoes purchase, it’ll ship and return for free. But after that, returns are a $15 prepaid label. Discount happens in your cart. Sale ends today, Monday 6/13.