FESTIVE = Extra 60% off FINAL Sale Styles (expires 12/6)
Feels a bit like J. Crew has one foot in the world of post-holiday end of season clearance already.
- Ludlow Slim-fit blazer in Italian stretch cotton corduroy – $103.99 FINAL ($348)
- Cotton-silk tipped-collar sweater – $22.79 FINAL ($79.50)
- Rugged merino wool cardigan sweater – $49.59 FINAL ($138)
- Slim Fit Brushed Twill Pants in Marled or Glen Plaid – $28.39 FINAL ($89.50) review of the straight fit here
- Slim Stretch Secret Wash organic cotton poplin shirt in gingham – $13.19 FINAL ($69.50)
- Wallace & Barnes Copilot sunglasses – $28.79 FINAL ($79.50)
- Nordic socks in wool blend – $8.79 FINAL ($24.50)
- Fair Isle lambswool cardigan sweater – $63.19 FINAL ($158)… wait, it’s $158 regularly, and it’s “on sale” for a PENNY off? $157.99? That’s… something, J. Crew.
- Merino wool-blend jogger pant in herringbone – $54.39 FINAL ($158)
- Nordic recycled active microfleece pant – $39.99 FINAL ($128)
- Fair Isle lambswool jogger pant – $63.19 FINAL ($158) ALSO ONLY A PENNY OFF. And matchy matchy to infinity.
Plenty of stuff has been cooking in there since Thanksgiving, but there are some new items too. All final sale. Odd to see their brushed twill pants already down to under thirty bucks. Even stranger? Just the slim fits. Not the straight, which was reviewed just the other day over here.
You could also go full Fair Isle Shawl Collar + Jogger combo, and nail the top spot on People of (Helsinki) Wal-Mart.
Big thanks to Greg K. for the tip.
It looks like J. Crew has flipped the extra 60% off switch on a few other items percolating in the sale section, and not all of them are actually tagged with the “extra 60% off” red text. Which is weird. Two items specifically of note and worth adding to this steal alert:
- Ludlow Slim-fit unstructured blazer in English wool – $99.99 FINAL ($328) getting the extra 60% off when you apply the FESTIVE code at checkout, even though it’s not tagged as such
- Solid cashmere scarf – $35.19 FINAL ($98)
A hundred bucks for their annual unstructured Moon Mills fabric tweedy blazer is downright crazy. And thirty five smackaroons for a 100% cashmere scarf is also kinda bonkers. That puts those scarves down to less than what they were going for as one of their cyber-monday-steals.
Final sale though, so, no returns on any of this stuff.
Big thanks to our intrepid pants reporter, Brandon D. for the heads up on this.
Okay, NOW we can all carry on.