If memory serves, Timex has been capping their discounts lately at around 20%. So 31% off is quite the (wait for it) “treat”.
- M79 Red/Black “Cola” Automatic – $192.51 ($279)
- M79 Automatic in Black – $192.51 ($279)
- Rose Gold Tone Marlin Automatic California Dial – $171.89 ($249)
- Fairfield 41mm – $61.41 ($89)
- Gold-Tone Q Timex Reissue Digital LCA – $102.81 ($149)
- Black/Green Q Timex Reissue – $123.51 ($179)
- Black/Red Q Timex Reissue – $123.51 ($179)
- Rose-Gold-Tone/Black/Red Q Timex Reissue – $130.41 ($189)
Pretty surprised to see a couple of the M79 automatics in there. Head here for a full review, albeit in the original blue and black color scheme, which is not getting the cut.
Code TRICKORTREAT ends tomorrow. Well, technically it ends REALLY early Monday morning, but in all practicality, it ends tomorrow.
Enjoy the annual societal endorsed youth based extortion holiday whereupon if you refuse to participate vandalism has been deemed an appropriate consequence.