UPDATE: As predicted, these watches went FAST. Still a few left though. Sorry if picks below have mostly sold out.
Christopher Ward is known for maximizing the bang-for-the-buck thing in the watchmaking world. Swiss made. Incredible craftsmanship. Terrific designs. And they’re still thousands upon thousands less than a Rolex or Omega.
And now they’ve got a bunch of models on sale. Some even half off.
- C60 Trident Pro 600 40mm – Nearly New – $710.50 ($1015)
- C1 Grand Malvern Moonphase – $795 ($1590)
- C65 Trident Automatic – $507 ($845)
- C65 Trident GMT – Nearly New – $889 ($1270)
- C65 Super Compressor – Nearly New – $766.50 ($1090)
- C60 Trident Pro 600 40mm Black/Blue – $609 ($1015)
And those picks are just a taste. Pretty extensive selection this time around.
Some of them are “nearly new” (meaning they’re open box models/returns). But plenty of them are not. They just happen to be part of this sale. It’s quite the sale. And they don’t run many of them.
Still comes with the 60 day free returns worldwide + 60 month movement guarantee.
Not cheap, but even at full price they’re a bargain compared to the high end luxury stuff. And be warned. These things usually move very fast. Christopher Ward just doesn’t often offer discounts this heavy. Their sale events are super rare. Just a couple times a year.
That’s all. Carry on.