The Thursday Handfuls are great, but what if Monday (or Tuesday) rolls around and there are a few sales that can’t wait until the weekend? You’ll find three of the best, with a few picks from each, to start the week below.
J. Crew Factory: Extra 70% off Clearance Items w/ NIGHTSALE
- Short-sleeve flex washed casual shirt – $11.99 FINAL ($39.99)
- Embroidered patterned (shark!) belt – $10.49 FINAL ($34.99)
- Performance (Poly/Elastane) polo shirt – $10.49 FINAL ($34.99) whoa, these went fast… all but sold out now.
- Slim-fit Thompson suit jacket in flex chino – $41.99 FINAL ($139.99)
- Slim-fit Thompson suit trouser in flex chino – $26.39 FINAL ($87.99)
- Seersucker slim casual shirt – $13.49 FINAL ($44.99)
UPDATE: Looks like they’re running a flash sale they extended through noon ET this (Monday) AM? I’m guessing it’ll revert back to EVENBETTER after that, which is 50% off, but an extra 70% off is something else. Careful now. All final sale. No returns. And stock is moving super fast.
Nordstrom Rack: More than a few Todd Snyder Timex Watches on Sale
- 34mm Welton Dress Watch – $64.97 ($158)
- 40mm The Mod Watch – $59.97 ($138)
- 40mm Military Watch – $59.97 ($138)
- 41mm Maratime Sport Watch – $64.97 ($138)
The Welton dress watch too eh? Big thanks to Dave C. for the tip on this one. A reminder that free shipping at Nordy Rack doesn’t kick in until $89, and returns are only free if you can get the thing back to a brick and mortar shop. Otherwise, it’s $5.95 for the return label.
Spier & Mackay: Core Suit Line Restock – $328
- Navy Wool Half Canvas Suit – $348
- Charcoal Gray Wool Half Canvas Suit – $348
- Light Heather Gray Wool Half Canvas Suit – $348
- Light Gray Tropical Wool Half Canvas Suit – $348
- Navy Travel Wool Half Canvas Suit – $348
- Dark Gray Travel Wool Half Canvas Suit – $348
Best bang for the buck in the business. If you’re looking to get a new suit (maybe you gained or lost weight during the pandemic, or, you’ve committed to dressing sharp this year now that we’re headed out of this mess)… Spier just restocked their hugely popular core-line of suits. It’s what you’d expect. Navy, charcoal, medium gray, light gray, etc… all in nice Australian wool, half canvas construction, lined in Bemberg instead of cheap stuffy polyester, and with small construction details you’d normally only find on more expensive suits. These are their most popular suits. This is the foundation stuff. So they have a tendency to run out of common sizes and fits after they’ve hit the site for a bit. Just be warned.
BONUS Banana Republic: Up to 75% off Sale items + extra 20% off for cardmembers w/ BRCARDSALE
- French Terry Jogger – $39.99 ($79.50) also shown at top of post
- Train Performance Tank – $14.99 ($49.50)
- Supima Sweater Blazer – $61.99 ($149)
- Honeycomb Cardigan Sweater – $46.99 ($129)
This one is all over the place. Very much an end of season clearance thing, and there’s even some cold weather stuff stuck in there. Picks above are limited to items that have pretty significant discounts (ie: half off or more). Some final sale stuff is lurking in the sale section. Picks above are NOT sale section, at post time. For now. I think.
Also worth a mention…
- Nordstrom: The big Anniversary Sale is coming up pretty quick. Preview access is currently live for cardholders. Sale will finally go live to the public on July 28th.
- Brooks Brothers: 40% off 4 shirts, 30% off 3 shirts, 20% off 2 shirts.
- J. Crew: Extra 50% off final sale styles w/ SALEONSALE