The Thursday Handfuls are great, but what if Monday (or Tuesday) rolls around and there are a few sales that can’t wait until the weekend? You’ll find three of the best, with a few picks from each, to start the week below.
- Short-sleeve flex washed casual shirt – $23.50 ($59.50) multiple colors/patterns
- Seersucker slim casual shirt – $27.50 ($69.50)
- Lightweight drawstring khaki pant – $27.50 ($69.50)
- Lightweight performance hoodie – $31.50 ($79.50)
- Drawstring pant in cotton-linen – $27.50 ($69.50)
Not mainline J. Crew. Don’t be fooled. This is little brother Factory here. And getting a handle on what the “price” is of a JCF item is always a bit tough, but anything 50% off or more is usually a solid deal. Select items here. Expires today, 7/12.
Full disclosure. I’m not 100% sure which model these are. I’m thinking they’re the RB4184? That’s their updated version of the Wayfarer. Somehow looks less chunky, despite having a “slightly larger” shape. Dimensions are 54-17-145mm. It’s Nordstrom Rack, not Nordstrom, so free shipping doesn’t kick in until $89, and returns will cost you a $5.95 pre-paid label unless you can get them back to a physical Nordstrom Rack store.
- Rust Super 120’s Wool Sportcoat – $278 ($348)
- Blue Check Tropical Wool Sportcoat – $248 ($298)
- Navy Linen Double Breasted Sportcoat – $298 ($348)
- Light Gray Stretch Cotton Dress Chinos – $98 ($118)
- Olive Green Cotton/Linen Dress Trousers – $108 ($128)
- Slate Blue Cotton/Linen Dress Trousers – $108 ($128)
Holy moly, can it really be time to start looking towards… fall? For real? With this heat going on? The retail calendar is always a step (or seven) ahead. Spier has added a bunch of new, warm-weather items to their sale section. Seems like we have a lot of summer left. Like, this summer might last to 2037 at this point.
- Seiko Presage Automatic “Cocktail Time” SRPB43 – $361.25 ($425)
- Seiko 5 Sports Blue Dial Automatic Diver – $200.60 ($295)
- Seiko 5 Sports Black Dial Automatic Diver – $200.60 ($295)
- Bulova Automatic Military Watch – $268.60 ($395)
- Seiko 5 Sports Automatic Gray Dial Watch – $187 ($275)
Lotta weird stuff in there, but that’s Macy’s for you. Some classics and new classics as well. You might be able to find some of these at gray market dealers for a little less, but Macy’s is an authorized seller. So that means these’ll all come with a factory warranty. Right around $200 is a good price for those new Seiko 5 Sports automatics. Full review here. Promo ends today, 7/12/21.
Also worth a mention…
- Banana Republic: Extra 50% off sale items, no code necessary.
- Nordstrom: The big Anniversary Sale is coming up in the not too distant future. Earliest preview access is currently live for high-spending cardholders. Sale will finally go live to the public on July 28th.
- Brooks Brothers: 40% off 4 shirts, 30% off 3 shirts, 20% off 2 shirts.