“There was only one night game a year.“
Have a great weekend fellas. Stay safe out there.
- Unconstructed Italian Wool Blazer in Light Gray, Navy, Medium Gray, etc – $280 ($400)
- Unconstructed Italian Linen Blazer – $315 ($450)
- Jetsetter Stretch Italian Wool Blazer – $315 ($450)
That’s the steepest discount Bonobos has offered in months. It just happens to be limited to the dressed-up stuff. Which isn’t a problem for some of us, being that their unconstructed Italian wool hopsack sportcoats are probably the best thing they make. Full review here. Code FIREWORK expires Monday, 7/5. (And upon further review, it seems to be less “dress shirts” and more tux shirts? So, don’t get hopes up on the dress shirt front. But the sportcoats are the star(s) of the show here.)
- Strand Cap-Toe Oxford in Cigar – $209.97 ($395)
- Handsewn Costa Brava Suede Camp Moc – $104.97 ($275) imported
- Park Avenue Weatherproof Cap-Toe Oxford with Dainite Rubber Sole – $209.97 ($445)
- Strandmok Suede Cap-Toe Oxford with Dainite Rubber Sole – $195.97 ($365)
- Alpha Suede Slip-On Sneaker – $104.97 ($255) imported
- Lake Forest Penny Loafer – $118.97 ($395)
Holy bleep. They added new items to their sale section not that long ago, and now they’re knocking an extra 30% off. Those Strands in Cigar for $210 is a mega steal alert price. Not 2nds quality here. Should ship and return for free.
- Court Sneakers in Tan or Black – $39.99 FINAL ($148) review here
- Stretch Chambray Pants in Slim or Straight Fit – $23.99 FINAL ($79.50)
- Italian wool-linen-silk Ludlow Slim-fit suit jacket & Matching Trouser – $243.99 FINAL ($890)
- Linen-cotton hooded sweater – $25.49 FINAL ($89.50)
- Garment-dyed five-pocket pant in 484 Slim-fit or 770 Straight – $32.49 FINAL ($98)
- Lightweight sunfaded french terry jogger sweatpant – $21.99 FINAL ($79.50)
- 6.5″ lightweight sunfaded french terry dock short in stripe – $15.99 FINAL ($59.50)
Some, but not ALL of the sale section is getting that additional 10% off, making the items an extra 60% off total. All final sale though. No returns here. So if you’re unsure, steer clear. Try that BESTSALE code at checkout. Some stuff that’s not marked as getting additional cuts seem to be. Maybe J. Crew’s site is flooded?
- OBRA 240 Canvas Slip-on Wrap-Toe – $71.98 ($120)
- OBRA 240 Canvas Low Wrap Toe – $84.98 ($130)
- Astorflex Greenflex Rough – $113.98 ($175)
- Made in the USA Flint and Tinder Waxed Flight Jacket – $148.98 ($198)
- Made in France Armor-Lux Marinière ML Héritage – $89.98 ($120)
- Wills Cashmere Quarter Zip Mock – $119.98 ($218)
- GIR 7-Piece Ultimate Tool Set – $65.98 ($95)
- Raen Optics Dodson – Polarized – $113.98 ($175)
- Celia & Perah DIY Bluetooth Classic Radio – $74.98 ($100)
- Made in the USA Flint and Tinder Lightweight Stretch Chinos – $96.98 ($128) review here
Lots of new stuff kicking about in Huckberry’s sale section. Gear for now (hot weather), also gear for when it cools off. Again, lots of stuff. Free shipping kicks in at $98. And a heads up about those Lightweight Stretch Chinos. They’re awesome. Made in the USA. BUT… they come in VERY limited inseam lengths. So extra tailoring, for most, will be necessary after the buy. Which isn’t so awesome.
- Garment Washed Supima Pocket T – $20.70 ($34.50)
- Bel Air Blue or Dark Gray Slim Italian Sharkskin Suit Jacket & Trouser = $340.80 ($568)
- 7″ Easy Short – $35.70 ($59.50)
- Italian Leather Cap-Toe Oxford – $94.80 ($158)
- Bombay Suede Belt – $35.70 ($59.50)
- Hinto Suede Lace-Up – $94.80 ($158)
Exclusions apply of course (BR Sport, sunglasses, etc), but 40% off is good. Especially now that brands seem to be tightening up their codes and promo strategy. (Is it inflation? Supply chain issues?). Deal runs clear through next Wednesday. Looks like cardmembers are getting an additional 20% off with the code BRCARD20 . That works out to 52% off. Better than the half off Friends and Family discounts that roll around every couple months.
- Navy Wool Suit – $278.40 ($348)
- Brogue Cap-Toe Balmorals in Dark Brown – $198.40 ($248)
- Rust Super 120’s Wool Sportcoat – $278.40 ($348)
- Double Monk Strap in Mocca Suede – $198.40 ($248)
Been a good long while since Spier ran an (almost) site wide code. They are, frankly, the best price-to-value suit and sportcoat and trouser maker in the business. Shoes are really good too (review here). Just know that only your FIRST suit, sportcoat, or shoes purchase ships AND returns for free. After that, you’re on the hook for returns. UPDATE: Aw man, looks like some of their just-in, core suiting line ($348 price point) is getting excluded. It’s not just custom stuff. So, watch out for exclusions. They’re out there.
- Timex Q Diver Red/Black – $143.20 ($179)
- Timex Q Diver Rose Gold Tone – $143.20 ($179)
- Timex California Dial Automatic – $199.20 ($249)
- Timex Navi XL – $103.20 ($129)
Not a huge selection, and a lot of watches they’ve included are sold out (looking at you, Milano), but there are some models in there you can’t find through gray market dealers.
The Pick: Military Duffel – $338.30 ($398)
Enormous fan of WP Standard. They do really nice work, and while the pieces are investment worthy, the asking prices are at least attainable by most. Those military duffels are really nice. They don’t run sales, so, 15% off is pretty noteworthy.
- Made in L.A. Homespun Pocket Tee – $49 ($68)
- Made in L.A. Fatigue Camo Crew Sweatshirt – $129 ($168)
- Made in Canada Knit Chore Coat – $199 ($348)
- Timex + Todd Snyder The Mod Watch – $74 FINAL ($138)
- Timex Q + Todd Snyder Q Watch – $129 ($179)
- Timex Marlin Blackout – $139 ($199)
- Made in New York Dock Jacket – $299 ($498)
- Converse Chuck 70 Recycled Canvas – $69 ($85)
- English Wool Unstructured Plaid Sportcoat – $264 FINAL ($528)
Todd Snyder has a foot in both the timeless and the trendy camps. They just charge a lot. But that’s because their stuff is built really well. New items added to their sale section here. No additional discounts as of post time. Watch out for final sale items. There’s more than a handful lurking in the sale section. No returns on that stuff.
The Pick: Made in the USA Custom Pocket Tee – $19.99 ($24.99)
A sneaky good sale. String King was founded as a Lacrosse gear company (they still are), but they’ve found serious success in making t-shirts and polos here in the USA. Big fan of their pocket tees. You put some data in (no measuring tape needed, height weight, body type, etc…) and their algorithms go to work. You even end up with your name printed on the tag. Dorky when you were in middle school gym class. Kinda cool now that you’re an adult! Shipping isn’t cheap. $7.75 for just one t-shirt, $8.85 for two, but they’re a small company. So that’s not unexpected.
- Goodfellow & Co Men’s 9″ Slim Fit Chino Shorts – $13.99 ($19.99)
- Goodfellow & Co Men’s 9″ Linden Flat Front Shorts – $13.99 ($19.99)
- Goodfellow & Co Men’s 8.5″ Elevated Knit Shorts – $14 ($20)
- Goodfellow & Co Men’s 9″ Linden Tech Shorts – $17.49 ($24.99)
It’s man-gams time.
I think you may need that “!” in the code. The exclamation point might be necessary. Solid deal for the Tyrwhitt fans out there.
Swim suits/trunks/boardshorts/etc. are already pretty spendy. So to get some made in the USA swim shorts (they have a liner) for fifty nine? Not bad. Cool patterns too. The one drawback is that since Gustin runs a pre-order model, these won’t ship until August at the earliest. Bummer.
Not a bad time to pick up a made in the USA ballcap. Super high quality too. You’ll be pleasantly surprised/stunned/didn’t know they made stuff like this anymore. “B” hat above isn’t available. It was a custom job I picked up at a brick and mortar. Sale excludes NFL items.
Also worth a mention:
- EXPRESS: 50% off select summer styles
- UNIQLO: They’ve launched a summer sale, although sizes are pretty picked over
- J. Crew Factory: 40% off sitewide / Extra 50% off clearance items w/ FIREWORKS
- Billy Reid: Extra 25% off clearance items with EXTRA25
- Bonobos: More new Summer arrivals are rolling in.
- GAP: Extra 40% off sale items w/ GREAT
- Nordtrom: The big Anniversary Sale is coming up in the not too distant future. Earliest preview access for super spending high end cardholders is July 6th. Then it’s various other tiers of cardholders after that. Sale finally goes live to the public on July 28th.
- Nike: Up to 40% off in their sale section.