UPDATE: Holy cow, that stuff went fast. Boots are still around, but sweaters are now all but sold out. That’ll happen though. Seems like this is the very end of their Fall/Winter 2020-2021 stock.
Winter clearance season keeps rolling on.
Quick picks below had at least a decent size selection at post time, but… if the suuuuuper scattered nature of J. Crew’s current sale section stock is any indication, then don’t expect sizes to last long on some of this stuff. It’s pretty scattershot in there.
- Goodyear Welted Kenton Pacer Boots – $99 FINAL ($298)
- Goodyear Welted Ludlow Line Penny Loafers – $118.99 FINAL ($298)
- Goodyear Welted Cap Toe Boots – $99 FINAL ($298) review here
- Slim washable merino wool cardigan sweater – $38.99 FINAL ($98)
- Rugged merino wool heather crewneck sweater – $27.49 FINAL ($79.50)
- Rugged merino wool-blend marled shawl collar cardigan sweater – $44.99 FINAL ($138)
- Everyday cashmere crewneck sweater – $49 FINAL ($138)
- Slim cotton-wool elbow-patch shirt – $16.49 FINAL ($128)
- Fulton insulated jacket with Polartec – $59.99 FINAL ($248)
Lots of it is final sale though. All of it is final sale? So be careful. No returns on that stuff.
Here’s to March.