Sales that deserve some attention heading into the weekend or a bit earlier. Five of the better sales are below, plus bonus sales if need be. Included are a few picks worth pointing out.
Nisolo: “Largest Sale they’ve Ever Had”
- Diego Low Top Sneaker in bone – $113 ($150) return for store credit only
- Diego Low Top Sneaker in black – $113 ($150) return for store credit only
- Chamberlain Penny Loafer in oak – $96 ($160) return for store credit only
It’s a select items sale, but you can also take 15% off their regular priced stuff with the code NEWSEASON. Meanwhile, the more heavily discounted stuff can only be returned for store credit. Looking for factory 2nds? They’re doing those too. Head here for a review of those Diego sneakers, plus more on the brand. Big thanks to Jeff R. for the tip!
Spier & Mackay: “Clearance Rack” Final Sale Sportcoats, Trousers, and Shirts
- Wool Blue & Navy Windowpane Sportcoat – $199.99 FINAL ($378)
- Washed Cotton Unconstructed Sportcoats – $99 FINAL ($198)
- Stretch Cotton Navy Sportcoat – $149 FINAL ($228)
$99 washed cotton sportcoats? Rad. Final sale though. And do know that sizes are super scattered on this one. Seems like end of the road for a lot of this stuff.
Under Armour: New SportsMask Colors – $30
They say the black is in stock and ready to ship? Final sale of course. Nobody wants your burp-hole gasses coming back to their warehouse. And listen, reviews are all over the place. But here’s one take from our man Eric H.:
For just walking around? They are the most comfortable ones I’ve ever worn. Fit and finish are excellent. I don’t have problems when I just use it as a regular going to the grocery store mask. No fogging and I wear glasses. BUT. Let me say this. It didn’t work for me with a good hard sweat in hot conditions. It’s three layers. If it gets wet it will stick to your face and becomes a suction cup. To be clear I tried to run a 3.5 mile trail run (in a massive city park with lots of trees) at 6pm in Houston with 70% humidity and like a 90-92 degree heat And I couldn’t make it 3/4’s of the way before having to take it off.
So yeah. We’re all learning on the fly here. It might work GREAT for you. It might be dreadful. As is the answer for many of life’s questions… it depends.
Nordstrom: Anniversary Sale Ends
- Patagonia Nano Puff Hooded Jacket – $174.90 ($249)
- Bonobos Jetsetter Knit Blazer – $199.90 ($350)
- Timberland Mid Top Chukka Sneaker – $49.90 ($80)
- Made in Italy Good Man Brand Edge Sneaker – $129.90 ($198)
- Barbour Tinford Regular Fit Quilted Jacket – $129.90 ($200)
The end is near! The end is near! Oh, you’re talking about the Anniversary Sale. Yeah. That too. Lordy who knows what to say anymore. Keeping hangin’ on. UPDATE: Whoops, my bad guys, it actually ends Sunday, not Monday. Got my days mixed up.
Ledbury: 40% – 60% off Ledbury Final “Warehouse” Sale
- The White Mayfield WASHED Oxford Casual Shirt – $59 FINAL ($135)
- The Knapp Oxford Casual Shirt – $49 FINAL ($165)
- The Lavender Lewiston Check Dress Shirt – $59 FINAL ($135)
- The White Hudson PINPOINT Oxford Dress Shirt – $59 FINAL ($98)
- The Blue Hudson PINPOINT Oxford Dress Shirt – $59 FINAL ($98) – NOTE: I own both the blue (shown at the top of the post) and white Hudson… and love them. But they wrinkle like hell on toast in the wash. So, you best be good with an iron.
- The Beach Jacquard Casual Shirt – $49 FINAL ($165)
Still rolling. Pretty picked over for most items though. Know that if you’re gonna spend big here, you can take an additional 10% off $150, 20% off $250, and 30% off $350+. Just be careful since all of this stuff is final sale.
Also worth a mention:
- Brooks Brothers: 70% off Clearance Items + extra 15% off w/ BC1818
- Banana Republic: Extra 60% off sale styles.