The Thursday Handfuls are great, but what if Monday (or Tuesday) rolls around and there are a few sales that can’t wait til the weekend? You’ll find three of the best, with a few picks from each, to start the week below.
Todd Synder: Extra 25% off sale items w/ AUGUST25
- Todd Snyder + Champion Italian Wool Herringbone Polo – $111.75 ($228)
- Timex + Todd Snyder Military Watch in White – $63 FINAL ($138)
- Timex + Todd Snyder Marlin Manual Wind Watch – $104.25 FINAL ($199) careful, it’s small.
- Todd Snyder + Champion Polartec Half-Zip – $48 ($148)
- Todd Snyder + Champion Italian Wool Pinstripe Track Jacket – $149.25 ($298)
- New Balance Court Sneaker in Alley Black – $36.75 ($90)
- Todd Snyder Garment Dyed Cashmere Raglan Crew – $186.75 FINAL ($698)
- Todd Snyder Italian Leather Aviator Jacket – $449.25 FINAL ($1,498)
- Todd Snyder + Champion Italian Wool Herringbone Sweatpant – $96.75 ($198)
- Todd Snyder Italian Merion Wool Sweater Jacket – $119.25 FINAL ($398)
About as low as it goes for Todd Snyder. Still not cheap, but, we’re talking Todd Snyder and not Target here. So, not unexpected. Limited to the sale section of course, and yes, there are lots of final sale items flying about in there. No returns on those items marked as such.
Spier & Mackay: Core Line Suits restock preorder – $348
Their wheelhouse suits. Nice Australian merino wool, half-canvas, double vented jackets, non-functioning sleeve cuff buttons for easy tailoring, AND available in two fits (slim, and a more athletic contemporary fit). Says they should start shipping these out in late August. Six colors to pick from.
Suitsupply: Wardrobe Starters have been restocked – $359 – $399
SUIT WARS. So what’s the difference between Spier & Mackay and Suitsupply? Suitsupply is also half canvas, but they use Italian wool, they ship and return for free (your first suit, sportcoat or pair of shoes ships and returns for free at Spier), and Suitsupply’s sleeve cuff buttons are functional. Functional sleeve cuff buttons are cool… as long as they hit your wrist just right. But they can be a pain to tailor. Also, their fits are relatively slim across the board, especially in the seat and thigh of the pants. Also, Suitsupply almost never goes on sale. Some guys love Spier and Mackay. Some guys love Suitsupply. It just depends.
BONUS Best of what’s left at the Nordy Anniversary Sale
- Barbour Tinford Regular Fit Quilted Jacket – $129.90 ($200)
- Nordstrom Cedar Shoe Tree – $12.90 ($19.95)
- Allen Edmonds McAllister Wingtip – $236.90 ($395)
- Vince Made in the USA Fulton Sneaker – $129.90 ($195)
- Patagonia 28 Liter Refugio Nylon Backpack – $58.90 ($89)
- Nordstrom X-Trim Fit Mélange Knit Sport Coat – $79.90 ($149)
Holy cow, stuff moved FAST this year. Sure, there’s still plenty of stuff left, but some of the highlights got picked over fast (Red Wings, Ultraboosts, etc). Also, WHO BOUGHT MY ROBE. Full picks here, but again, much of it has since sold out.
Also worth a mention…
- Need Supply Co.: Further markdowns seem to have been taken on what’s left of their stock.
- Bonobos: 30% off sitewide w/ FALLFORFALL
- Huckberry: USA Made Flint and Tinder Waxed Truckers are back.