UPDATE: Big thanks to Ethan H. who has pointed out that not all Bonobos sale items are Final sale right now. That seems to be a policy switch? Here’s the returnable sale stuff, and here’s the non-returnable final sale stuff. Interesting. Look for the “Final Sale” moniker next to the price. I thought Bonobos had made the switch to all sale items being final sale items. Thanks Ethan!
Been a bit since Bonobos ran a code or promo that knocked this much off their (high to many of us) full retail prices.
it’s all final sale. So no, you can’t return any of this stuff. (See note above for an update). But there are enough guys out there who are loyal enough to Bonobos that they know their sizes and fits (and Bonobos offers many a size and many a fit), that these final sale blowouts are where many of us make our hay.
- Unconstructed Italian Linen Blazer – $180 ($450)
- Capstone Italian Blazer – $240 ($600)
- Jetsetter Stretch Wool Blazer – $180 ($450)
- Italian Stretch Wool Dress Pants – $69 ($198) multiple colors/patterns
- Riviera Short Sleeve Shirt – $29 ($78) multiple colors/patterns
- Highland Golf Pants – $39 ($98) four colors/patterns
Because one makes hay while the sun shines. And the sun never sets on style. And style is like a sense of home, which travels with you, because no matter where you go, there you are.
Yes, that’s all nonsense.
Code runs through 5/1.
Anyway, that’s all.