Sales that deserve some attention heading into the weekend or a bit earlier. Might not be some massive once a year event, but still worth a look. Those are what make up these handfuls. Five of the better sales, one for each finger, are below, plus bonus sales if need be. Included are a few picks worth pointing out.
DROP: Glycine Combat Sub “Soda” Swiss Automatic – $399 FINAL IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP
Wait, you don’t have to wait months and months? For real? For real. Getting that red and blue look without the huge markup that you’ll find with luxury brands. Still not some cheap thing though. Pushing four bills, and since it’s DROP, it’s final sale. 42mm Case Diameter. 200m water resistance. Stainless steel case and a sapphire crystal. Original, throwback Glycine logo. Glycine’s 2-year warranty. Huge thanks to our man Brandon D. for the tip!
NOTE: There’s conflicting info about potential returns on the product page. On the one hand, it says: “Free returns in USA” above the buy button. On the other, under shipping it says: “…to deliver the best delivery time to members, making all sales final.” I’m thinking these can be returned since it’s a “DROP studio” production. But still. Worth noting there’s conflicting info there.
Todd Snyder: 30% off select full price & sale items w/ HOLIDAY30
- Made in Canada Petrol Blue Tropical Wool Suit Jacket & Matching Trouser – $313.60 ($596) that’s almost worthy of a steal alert.
- Made in the USA Champion Satin Bomber – $209.30 ($498)
- 100% merino wool Tipped Shawl Collar Sweater – $159.60 ($228)
- Made in Portugal Japanese Fabric Tipped Track Jacket – $138.60 ($198)
- Timex x Todd Snyder The Military Watch – $96.60 ($138)
- Champion Winged Foot Satin Bomber – $209.30 ($498)
- Timex Marlin Manual Wind – $139.30 ($199)
Todd Snyder continues to walk the line between fashionable and timeless style. No, most of the stuff isn’t cheap, but it’s often extremely well made for the price that they ask (especially if you play the sale game, which, well, that’s why we’re here).
DROP: Glycine Combat Sub Swiss Made Auto. Watch – $369 FINAL
WHAT IS HAPPENING. These are back now too? A different design, but a still very well loved design from DROP + Glycine. Swiss made, Automatic, water resistant to 200m, and oddly slim as it sits nicely on top of the wrist and loses the bulk so many other divers possess. Most options are the supremely wearable 42mm case diameter with 22mm lugs. There are some (way) oversized 48mm options available too. Obviously, lots of options to pick from. Estimated Ship date is January 6th.
Banana Republic: 50% off + additional 10% off
- Slim Italian Knit Blazer – $121.05 ($298)
- Nicklas Sneakers in Speckled Sole or Mixed Suede/Leather – $57.60 ($128)
- Marden Suede Monk-Strap Oxford – $71.10 ($158)
- Brushed Traveler Pants – $49.05 ($109)
There are some exclusions (BR Picks, cashmere), and a LOT of stuff is sold out, but still. Heck of a discount on what seems to be the last day for standard shipping. No code needed here. Discount should happen at checkout.
Spier & Mackay: $100 off outerwear w/ COATS100
- Navy Wool Peacoat – $298 ($398)
- Burgundy Herringbone Wool Polo Coat – $398 ($498)
- Brown Houndstooth Overcoat – $278 ($378)
- Charcoal Wool/Cashmere Overcoat – $298 ($398)
- Wool/Cashmere Camel Double Breasted Overcoat – $398 ($498)
We haven’t even reached the winter solstice yet (it’s Saturday). So, lots of winter left. Sizes are a bit picked over depending on the model, but that double breasted camel overcoat has plenty of sizes left. And allegedly, it’s a hit.
BONUS J. Crew: 50% off select full and sale items w/ GONUTS
The Pick: Suede MacAlister boot with moccasin toe – $59.99 ($168)
50% off, but there are exclusions all over the place. Like, more things than not are excluded. More so than usual. Which is saying something. At least that’s how it feels. But those made in Italy chukkas? Those are in the sale section AND getting the additional cut. Huzzah!
BONUS II Ledbury: 30% off (almost) everything
- The White Mayfield Oxford Button Down – $87.50 ($125)
- The Blue Stripe Mayfield Oxford Button Down – $87.50 ($125)
- The Light Blue Kimball Check Dress Shirt – $94.50 ($135)
- The Burgundy McFadden Windowpane Dress Shirt – $94.50 ($135)
- The Navy Reed Check Dress Shirt – $194.50 ($135)
- Made in Italy Merino Navy Heather Whittington Scarf – $59.50 ($85)
No essentials collection again. DANG IT. But just about everything else is getting a one day, 30% off. No code needed. Discount happens at checkout.
BONUS III Nordstrom: Half Yearly Sale Starts 12/26
- North Face ThermoBall Eco Hooded Parka – $165 ($220)
- 1901 Extra Trim Fit Plaid Wool Blend Sport Coat – $149.49 ($299)
- Nordstrom Taylor Trim Fit Overcoat – $174.50 ($349)
- Cashmere Lined Perforated Deerskin Gloves – $67.12 ($89.50)
- Red Wing 6 Inch Moc Toe Boot – $210 ($280)
It’s not just one of the biggest after-Christmas sales of the year, it has traditionally been one of the biggest sales of the year. And we’ll have a full run down of picks. Because you’ll probably get a gift card. Maybe? Picks above are just from what’s currently kicking about in the sale section. Will those items still be on sale when the half-yearly happens? I don’t know. Maybe they won’t (like the thermoball North Face jacket). But perhaps they will. I don’t know.
Also worth a mention:
- Timex: 30% off select + free 2-day shipping w/ JOLLY30. Includes the American Documents series too.
- Allen Edmonds: Their big holiday sale is still going on.
- GAP: 40% off w/ SHOPASAP + Extra 10% off w/ JOLLY. No exclusions. But holy cow is a lot of stuff sold out.
- Huckberry: Their clearance section is super stacked right now. Order before midnight on Friday for Christmas delivery.
- WP Standard: 15% off site-wide.
- Spier & Mackay: New Shoes AND BOOTS have dropped. And they look pretty darn good from here.