BRCARD50 = 50% off + BRCARD = Extra 10% off
“I’m wondering if you had a BR cardmember sale article coming out today with your recommended picks.” – Brian L.
Well I’m honored, Your Honor… (I’m just gonna assume that Brian L. is a Judge here. Don’t ruin the narrative for me. Brian L. IS a judge. AND HE IS THE LAW!) Usually we’d wait around for picks until a big Banana Republic sale would go live to the general public (full picks coming on Thursday when it does go live so check back then), but Banana Republic / GAP inc is a pretty common credit card to have. Now, I do NOT like opening up credit cards. I think it’s an extremely dumb idea to do so for, y’know, a discount. Or heck, a t-shirt. (That still happening on college campuses?) Yet even I have a BR card, which I pay off in full, every month.
- Core Temp Blazer – $112.05 ($249)
- Heathered Traveler Pant in Slim or Athletic Tapered – $44.10 ($98.50)
- Arley Gray Suede or Brown Leather Boots – $80.10 ($178)
- Rapid Movement Jeans – $53.10 – $58.05 ($118 – $129)
- Core Temp Slim Fit Chinos – $44.10 ($98)
- Nicklas Sneakers in Speckled Sole or Mixed Suede/Leather – $57.60 ($128)
- Classic Denim Jacket – $44.32 ($98.50) top of post
- Heritage Cotton-Blend Utility Blazer – $80.55 ($179) top of post
- Dellbrook Suede Loafer – $66.60 ($148) top of post
So yeah, lots of fun stuff, and plenty of new, just in for the cool season ahead. Don’t forget to use BRCARD at checkout for an additional 10% off that marked down price (total % off = 55%).
That’s all. Carry on. See you back here with a full run down on Thursday.