The Thursday Handfuls are great, but what if Monday (or Tuesday) rolls around and there are a few sales that can’t wait til the weekend? You’ll find three of the best, with a few picks from each, to start the week below.
#1. GAP: 40% off everything w/ FORYOU + Extra 10% off w/ THANKS
- Suede Shirt Jacket – $198.72 ($368)
- 10″ Khaki Shorts in Linen-Cotton – $26.97 ($49.95)
- Wearlight Slim Khakis with GapFlex – $32.37 ($59.95)
- Leather Biker Jacket – $229.50 ($425)
- Basic Leather Belt – $21.57 ($39.95)
- Stripe Webbing Belt – $16.17 ($29.95)
- Khaki Leather Belt – $21.57 ($39.95)
Exclusion free. Well, basically exclusion free (the new Pride collection is excluded, but that’s it). The usual exclusions (suede and leather stuff, some khakis, etc) are now in play. Which is good. Quite good. Codes end today though, 6/3. Don’t forget the extra 10% off at checkout w/ THANKS. Not a bad time to pick up some shorts or lightweight pants for the heat ahead.
#2. DROP: Bambino Small Seconds Automatic – $160 FINAL
And at post time, that champagne dial as pictured above is still in stock. Yes, you can get some of the other colorways for less at dependable, 3rd party “gray” market dealers. But ever since its arrival here in the US, plenty of us have been drooling over that champagne dial. And $160 seems to be just about the floor for the price on that particular shade. Currently the champagne dial is $180 over at LongIslandWatch. Final sale since it’s DROP. Ship date is June 27. Full review of this thing can be found here.
#3. Allen Edmonds: Up to $150 off Shoes / 40% off Bags
- St. John’s Double Monk Strap – $295 ($395)
- Carlyle Plain Toe Oxford – $295 ($395)
- Cornwallis Dress Oxford – $295 ($395)
- McAllister Wingtip Oxford – $295 ($395)
- Korchmar Outpost Charcoal Twill Field Brief – $390 ($650)
- Korchmar Outpost Olive Twill Field Brief – $390 ($650)
Their Father’s Day sale. Getting a little more run because those made in the USA Briefcases look awesome. Available in either grey with those really handsome lookin’ tan leather accents, or, a more subdued/outdoorsy olive and black.
Also worth a mention…
- Suitsupply: They’ve dropped their entry level price on some of their “Blue Line” suits to $359. Still half canvas. Still nice Italian wools.
- Banana Republic: 40% off your purchase of $200+ or 30% off your purchase.
- Old Navy: 30% off Everything with code HURRY
- Lands’ End: 40% off full price + additional 20% off sale w/ SUNSHINE and PIN 8964
- J. Crew: 30% off select dressed up styles w/ DRESSUP